Our take on the Audio-Technica AT-HS1 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges features color-coded headshell lead wires. Cartridge mounting hardware is included.
- lightweight aluminum 1/2"-mount headshell
- finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of stylus (not included)
- color-coded lead wires for easy installation
- rubber washer for secure fit to tone arm
- mounting accessories included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell
- 2 Screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Washers
1/2" Mount Headshell: The Audio-Technica AT-HS1 is a universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. It features all-metal construction and an integral finger lift. It is equipped with a rubber washer for a secure fit to your turntable tone arm, and comes with color-coded headshell lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware.
- All metal construction with integral finger lift
- Rubber washer for secure fit to tone arm
- Color coded lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware
Note: The AT-HS1 Universal Headshell fits both the AT-LP120-USB, AT-LP240-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntables.
- Width = 1.5625"
- Height = 0.5625"
- Depth = 2.5625"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I bought this Head Shell to install another 78 RPM cartridge so I could easily change from my 95E cartridge for normal playing to 78 rpm records. You well probably have reset your tracking force and anti skate settings. [ LARRY Feb 03, 2018 ]