Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter
Aerial drone with 4K camera, flight charger, and 2 batteries
From Yuneec: Breeze Compact 4K UHD Flying Camera
Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter - The Breeze can keep you in sight while you concentrate on where you're going
Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter - A strong Wi-Fi connection with your smartphone lets you fly up to 325 feet away
Item # 959YUNFCA | MFR # YUNFCAUS
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Stunning selfies are just the beginning of what the Yuneec Breeze can do.
So easy to fly, you'll say it's a Breeze
There are so many drones on the market, sometimes it's a matter of finding the right one for you, at the right price point. The Yuneec Breeze is a compact drone with a 4K camera built in, and you can pair it with your smartphone and be off the ground in no time. The drone makes a strong Wi-Fi connection with your phone or tablet, so you can fly it around for 12 minutes at a time, and up to 325 feet away. The on-board camera shoots 4K video at 30 frames per second, and snaps sharp 13-megapixel still photos.
Fun flight modes
Whether you're taking an epic selfie, or trying to capture an adventure on film, the Breeze is ready. Five handy flight modes are built in, so you can choose the one that suits your needs. There's standard Pilot mode, where you take the controls and manually steer the drone where you want it to go. Orbit mode makes the drone circle around a person or object of interest, and Journey mode establishes a more complex flight path that can be repeated whenever necessary. Classic Follow Me mode is best for biking, canoeing, or any other moving adventure. Finally, Selfie mode gives you the tools to grab snapshots of your own mug from angles that will amaze your friends.
Quick, easy file sharing
The Breeze records photos and video to 16GB of built-in flash memory. After you land, the files transfer quickly and easily to your smart device via a wired USB connection. Then you're ready to share your out-of-this-world flight experience with friends and family via social media.
- aerial drone with 4K camera makes it easy to shoot and share high-quality selfies and videos
- pairs with your smartphone or tablet for easy flight control
- five convenient flight modes, including follow me, journey, orbit, and selfie
- shoots HD and 4K video at 30 fps (720p at 60 fps)
- 13-megapixel still camera
- records to 16GB internal flash memory
- free downloadable "Breeze Cam" app for iOS and Android devices
- download images to your device via USB, then share them on social media
- built-in GPS module helps with precise navigation
- up to 12 minutes of flight time per battery charge
- flight range: 325 feet
- 117° field of vision
- powered by removable, rechargeable 1150 mAh battery
- four easy-to-install propeller protectors included for additional safety
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 7-3/4"W x 7-3/4"H x 2-9/16"D
- weight: 13.58 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Aerial drone
- 2 Batteries
- Battery charger
- 39" AC power cord
- 23" microUSB-to-USB cable
- 8 Spare propellers
- 8 Screws
- Carry case
- Beginners Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- "Know Before You Fly" card
- Customer Support Information card
Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Compact Aerial Drone: The Yuneec Breeze is a compact aerial drone with a built-in camera to capture aerial video footage (up to 4K) and aerial still-images (up to 13MP). The Breeze drone can be easily flown indoors or outdoors with the Breeze Cam app on your Apple iOS or Android device. The Breeze aerial drone can reach heights up to 262' and speeds up to 11mph.
Breeze Cam App: The Yuneec Breeze is controlled by your Apple iOS 8.0+ or Android OS 4.2+ device with the Breeze Cam app (available at the Apple App Store or Google Play). The Breeze can travel up to 328' away from your mobile device and the app. The app lets you enjoy a 720 HD live video stream of your flight on your Apple iOS or Android device. Use the Breeze Cam app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device to manually fly the Breeze, use automated flight modes, and capture or edit photos. From the Breeze Cam app, you can even share your photos and videos instantly to your favorite social media service; such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Note: If you get a call in the middle of flying, Breeze will hover in position and wait until you are off the call. The app will display the screen you left off on.
Flight Modes: The Yuneec Breeze offers 5 flight modes that offer unique flight controls, while allowing you to capture aerial video footage and still-images.
- Pilot Mode: Pilot mode allows you to fly using manual touchscreen controls on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device. In Pilot mode you have the most control of the Breeze. Using the traditional two-stick R/C control method, you can fly the drone anywhere around you manually utilizing the Breeze Cam app.
- Selfie Mode: The Selfie Mode lets you easily position the Breeze drone to snap the perfect aerial selfie. In Selfie mode anyone can position the drone even without prior flight experience. Use the distance, altitude, and position sliders to adjust the position of the drone.
- Orbit Mode: In Orbit mode, you can easily task the Breeze aerial drone to orbit around you or an external object. After positioning the Breeze, you can select orbit left, right, or pause the orbit at any time.
- Journey Mode: By using camera pitch to calculate the trajectory of the aircraft, Breeze will fly away from you and then back to you. In Journey mode the Breeze uses the Selfie mode interface for positioning the drone. The camera pitch determines the angle the drone will fly at, and you can adjust how far it goes.
- Follow Me Mode: In Follow Me mode, Breeze uses GPS to track your movement and follows you. In Follow Me mode you fly the Breeze manually to the location you want the drone to follow you from. After setting its position, the Breeze will react to your movements and follow along.
Note: If you are inside a building or have poor GPS signal you will be limited to using Pilot Mode. The other flight modes require a GPS signal for positioning.
Return Home & Auto-Land Functions: If your Apple iOS or Android device disconnects from the Breeze drone, it will hover in its current position. If Breeze does not re-connect with your device, it will fly back and land at the take off point after approximately one minute. If your device's battery dies, Breeze will wait approximately one minute in its current position then return to the take off point and stop its motors after landing.
IPS (Indoor Positioning System): Thanks to the built-in Indoor Positioning System (IPS), the Yuneec Breeze can hold its position both indoors and outdoors. Its Indoor Position System uses optical flow and infrared positioning sensors that allow it to hold its position both indoors and outdoors, making it safe for any occasion.
Built-in Camera w/ Electronic Image Stabilization: The Yuneec Breeze is equipped with a built-in camera for capturing 4K ultra high definition aerial footage and ultra-clear 13 megapixel still-images. The built-in camera features a 1/3.06" CMOS image sensor and a 117° wide-angle lens. The Breeze features Electronic Image Stabilization of the recorded media and video downlink in 1080 & 720 HD settings. In 4k recording mode and Photo mode, the recorded image is stabilized but the live video downlink will not be stabilized.
- Video Resolution: You can set the camera's video resolution to UHD (4K @ 30fps), FHD (1080p @ 30fps), or HD (720p @ 60fps).
- Shutter Speed: The shutter speed can be set to 1/30 to 1/8000 seconds.
- Scene Modes: Choose from Nature, Saturation, RAW, or Night.
- White Balance: The White Balance can be set to Auto, Sunny, Sunrise, Sunset, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, Glowing, or Disabled.
Internal Memory & Downloading Images: Video footage and still images are recorded onto the drone's built-in 16GB internal memory. You can download images from Breeze with two different methods. First, you can view the images in the gallery on the home screen of the app. When you view a photo it will download to your phone in full quality. You can also plug a microUSB cable into the Breeze to directly upload images onto a computer.
Propeller Protectors: Recommended for flying indoors, the included prop guards prevent the propellers from coming into contact with other objects.
Rechargeable Battery: The Yuneec Breeze aerial drone is powered by a rechargeable LiPo battery (11.1V/1150mAh/12.715Wh). Two batteries are included. One battery provides up to 12 minutes of flight time, depending on conditions. It takes approximately 30-40 minute to fully charge a single battery using the included AC charger.
Protective Carry Case: The Yuneec Breeze comes with a hard-shell protective carry case for easy storage and transport.
Optional FPV Controller: The Yuneec Breeze FPV Controller (959BFCUS, sold separately) provides a Bluetooth controller and FPV (First Person View) goggles for the Yuneec Breeze aerial drone. An Apple iPhone (iOS 8.0+) or Android smartphone (OS 42+) device running the Breeze Cam App (available at the Apple App Store or Google Play) is required for operation.
Warranty Note: Crash damage and "fly aways" are not covered under warranty.
FAA Rules & Regulations: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I DID ALOT OF RESEARCH AND OUT OF ALL THE DRONES WITH CAMERA THIS IS THE BEST ONE OF THE WITH THE 4K CAMERA [ Edwin Dec 03, 2016 ]
Looking for an easy camera drone and wanted to give this a try. [ Michael Dec 01, 2016 ]
Price reductioin [ LAWRENCE Nov 21, 2016 ]
2 questions already asked
It should work just fine as long as you have iOS version 8.0 or higher installed onto it. HTH! My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Feb 12, 2018 ] Staff
Yes, works with my iPhone7 [ Rebecca Feb 07, 2018 ]
This drone works well on my Ipad. [ Mike Feb 07, 2018 ]