Jamo S 810 SUB
- frequency response: 36-180 Hz
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 75 watts of continuous power (150 watts peak)
- 10" side-firing polyfiber woofer
- bass reflex (ported) design with down-firing slot port
- phase switch (0/180°)
- auto on/off
- RCA LFE input
- input and controls are located on the bottom of the enclosure
- 90° power and LFE cables are included
- variable 40-120 Hz crossover
- 8-15/16"W x 20"H x 15-15/16"D
- warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Powered subwoofer
- 5' AC power cord
- 6.5' Mono-RCA cable
- 4 Rubber feet
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||40-120Hz|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||75|
|Frequency Response||36-180 Hz|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||5 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Powered Subwoofer: Equipped with an 8" polyfiber woofer and a 75W (RMS)/150W (Peak) class D amplifier, the Jamo Studio 10 Series S 810 SUB delivers dynamic, powerful bass in any listening environment, from full cinema surround systems to critical two-channel listening.
Bottom Mounted Amplifier: The high powered class D amplifier and input panel is mounted on the bottom of the subwoofer cabinet, making for a clean, unobtrusive look in any orientation. A 90-degree AC power cord and 90-degree mono-RCA cable are included for exceptional space management.
Note: The included rubber feet are required to provide enough space to route the AC power and mono-RCA cable to the bottom-mounted AC input and Line-Level/LFE Input.
Ultra-Slim Enclosure with Down-Firing Slot Port: The S 810 SUB is specifically designed and engineered with a down-firing slot port to provide exceptional output and deep, accurate bass in almost any application despite it's ultra-slim cabinet.
Wood Accents & Woven Cloth Grille: Wood accents give the subwoofer cabinet a handcrafted, natural look. The Jamo S 810 SUB comes with a large woven linen cloth grille with heavy texture which finishes off the powered subwoofer's modern look.
Bottom Mounted Controls: The level control, low pass crossover, and phase control allow you to blend the powered subwoofer's low-frequency tones with your system's other speakers, as well as establish the ideal level of bass. These controls are found on the bottom of the powered sub.
- Level Control: The level control adjusts the subwoofer's volume relative to the rest of your home audio system. After the sub's level control has been set, the volume control of your AV receiver will be the volume control for both the Jamo powered subwoofer and your connected loudspeakers.
- Low Pass Crossover: The variable low pass crossover is adjustable from 40-120Hz. The crossover point chosen determines where low bass frequencies are "handed-off" from your AV system's loudspeakers to the Jamo powered subwoofer. Set the crossover point based on the size of your systems' main left/right speakers. If your AV receiver has an LFE output and built-in bass management, then set the S 810 SUB's built-in crossover to "LFE", which bypasses the powered sub's crossover.
- Phase Control: This control is used to acoustically match the powered subwoofer's output to your main speakers. Select the position either 0˚ or 180˚ in which the powered sub has more output at the main listening position.
Bottom Mounted Mono-RCA/LFE Input: There is a bottom mounted mono-RCA input that can be used for a line-level or LFE signal. If you are using an AV Receiver with an LFE output, along with built-in bass management and subwoofer control, then set the S 810 SUB's built-in low pass crossover to "LFE", which bypasses the subwoofer's low pass crossover. If your AV receiver only has a line-level output, then you will need to adjust the S 810 SUB's built-in low pass crossover from 40-120Hz, based on the size of your front loudspeakers (a mono-to-stereo RCA adapter maybe required in this scenario).
Auto Power On/Off: The Jamo powered subwoofer will automatically turn On when it senses an audio signal. It will automatically go into "Standby mode" after 15-20 minutes with no audio signal. You can also choose to turn the powered sub On or Off manually from the rear-switch on the back.
Mounting Options: The Jamo Studio 8 Series S 810 SUB utilizes an ultra-slim cabinet for exceptional placement flexibility and orientation flexibility - front firing against a wall or side firing next to a media console or cabinet. It can even be placed on its back and hidden underneath a sofa or chair, so the woofer is top firing. Four self-adhesive rubber feet are included to provide a non-slip surface and to isolate the powered subwoofer from the floor, as well as provide space for the AC power cord and subwoofer cable to plug into the bottom of the enclosure.
- Side Firing Dimensions: 8.9375" (w) x 20.0" (h) x 15.9375" (d)
- Front Firing Dimensions: 15.9375" (w) x 20.0" (h) x 8.9375" (d)
- Top Firing Dimensions: 19.5625" (w) x 9.5" (h) x 15.9375" (d)
Note: For optimum performance, place your subwoofer in a corner of the room on the same wall as your front channel speakers. Please note that room placement can have a dramatic effect on the performance of your powered subwoofer. Corner placement, as suggested above, will increase the amount of bass output, while placing the subwoofer along the middle of a wall, or out in the room will decrease the amount of bass output.
Jamo Studio 8 Series: The new Jamo Studio 8 series of loudspeakers and powered subwoofers has been engineered and designed to complement and seamlessly blend in today's modern environments and fashionable living spaces. Contemporary material and finish choices accentuate the clean, minimalist lines of this European design, while the compact cabinet architecture is an ideal solution for today's urban living environments.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.