JBL Control® 31
10" 2-way surface mount speaker for distributed audio systems (White)
Our take on the JBL Control® 31 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
JBL's rugged Control 31 speakers deliver high-fidelity sound with solid bass for business applications like outdoor restaurant seating, patio bars, and more. This rugged speaker is built to JBL's exacting specifications, with a 10" woofer and 1" high-output compression driver that makes sure music and announcements can be heard loud and clear in a busy workplace.
The InvisiBall® mounting system allows you to make a permanent installation that remains flexible, allowing 37 degrees of movement in the vertical plane and 40 degrees of horizontal rotation. The cabinet and grille can be painted to match any decor.
Built to last
Each speaker features a tough woven fiberglass cone woofer with JBL's rubberized WeatherEdge™ surround for extra protection, so you can add music to a restaurant's dining patio or set up a complete sound system for a water park. The 1" compression driver can stand up to sun, salt and moisture. The speaker grilles are plated with zinc to resist rusting.
Get a free system design
- 10" woven fiberglass cone woofer
- 1" high-output compression driver
- 110° x 110° coverage with rotating horn
- handles up to 250 watts continuous program power
- frequency response: 33-19,000 Hz (-10dB)
- on-wall design with weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- 150-watt transformer for 70-volt or 100-volt distributed audio systems
- 8-ohm bypass for use with conventional receivers and amplifiers
- built-in InvisiBall® mounting system allows vertical and horizontal rotation of speakers
- cabinet and grille can be painted to match your decor
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- maximum SPL: 116 dB
- 14-5/8"W x 23-5/16"H x 13-1/2"D
- weight: 41.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee