KEF Performance Speaker Stands
Custom speakers stands for KEF LS50 powered and passive speakers (Black)
Our take on the KEF Performance Speaker Stands by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
An attractive foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These rock-solid stands are the perfect complement to your passive or powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- constructed from high-quality steel and aluminum
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire or cables to be hidden away
- dimensions with plinth: 8-15/16"W x 25-3/4"H x 12-1/8"D
- weight: 10.3 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- Eight M8 screws
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Threaded inserts
- 6 Round stickers
- 2mm Allen key
- 6mm Allen key
KEF Performance Speaker Stands Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand allows for the central column to be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- The stand's central column offers a wire-management channel to conceal your wire and cables.
- Adjustable spike feet are included for carpeted flooring. Rubber feet and protective discs for hardwood, laminate, and tile floors are not included.
Note: The stands are also available in black, white, or grey finish.
- Height w/ Spikes: 25.6876"
- Height w/o Spikes: 25.0625"
- Top Plate: 6.125" (w) x 7.5" (d)
- Base: 8.875" (w) x 12.125"" (d)
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 22.5 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
These seem pricey for speaker stands, but I chose these because the speakers will be in my living room and these look nice, match the color of the speakers, and conceal the wiring. These speakers will be in a prominent place in my living room, and I wanted the speakers and the stands to look like high quality furniture in addition to providing great sound. [ Paul Aug 16, 2018 ]
A perfect match for my Titanium LS 50's [ Michael Apr 18, 2018 ]
Looks good with the speakers and the hidden channel to hide connections [ Walter Jul 25, 2018 ]