Bose Bass Module 700
Our take on the Bose Bass Module 700 by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Sound you can feel
I got to try the Bose Soundbar 700 on its own, and I was impressed with the amount of bass that slim sound bar could put out. But for the real lovers of rumble, Bose has created the Bass Module 700. In Bose's own words, “it's the difference between hearing bass and feeling thunder.”
The Bose Bass Module 700 brings the thunder to your Soundbar 700 (sold separately).
Beautiful inside . . .
This subwoofer features QuietPort™ technology that aims to eliminate distortion while delivering powerful, dynamic bass. And if you run Bose's ADAPTiQ® room calibration system, the sound will be adjusted to suit the unique characteristics of your room. That way you get deep bass that's well-balanced, not overwhelming.
. . . and out
Even if you crave the bass, it can be hard to give up living room real estate for a big, ugly box. Bose knows this, and they've given the Bass Module 700 a sophisticated look with a premium glass top panel. It's also wireless, so it's easy to tuck neatly anywhere within reach of an AC outlet.
- designed to complement the Bose Soundbar 700
- connects wirelessly for flexible placement
- range: 30 feet
- Bose recommends placing along the front of the viewing area for optimal sound
- solid construction with premium glass top panel
- built-in amplifier (connects to AC outlet for power)
- QuietPort™ technology enhances bass response and lowers distortion
- minijack input for optional wired connection to sound bar
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee