BDI Elements 8779
Audio/video cabinet with tall console base for TVs up to 85" (Charcoal w/Wheat Doors)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 63179WCCRL | MFR # 705176879091
$2,724.00 Earn up to 2,724 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the BDI Elements 8779 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
A stylish addition to any room (Charcoal w/Wheat Doors)
Bold, modern design
The BDI Elements 8779 home theater cabinet has an eye-catching design that makes it a focal point for your room. The precision laser-cut wood doors feature attractive, element-inspired motifs. The perforated metal backing screens ensure your gear remains hidden while letting sound pass through. The Elements 8779 can support a TV with a screen size of up to 85" and weighing up to 175 lbs.
Store up to 12 components
The cabinet features three compartments for your components. The two side compartments have each have an adjustable shelf. The spacious double-width center compartment can accommodate a sound bar up to 37-3/4" long.
Concealed ventilation slots keep your gear running cool, even with the doors closed. The sturdy steel console frame features built-in levelers.
- for use with TVs up to 85"
- stores 8-12 components
- cabinet top
- supports up to 175 lbs.
- 79-1/4"W x 20"D
- left and right side compartments:
- interior dimensions: 19"W x 18-1/4"H x 18-1/4"D (each)
- adjustable shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- bottom shelf weight capacity: 100 lbs. (each)
- center compartment:
- 37-3/4"W x 18-1/4"H x 15-3/4"D
- adjustable shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- bottom shelf weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- laser-cut wood doors backed with perforated metal screen
- removable back panels
- ventilation to keep components cool
- black steel legs with built-in levelers
- 79-1/4"W x 30-1/4"H x 20"D
- weight: 79 lbs.
- free White Glove delivery
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
BDI Elements 8779 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):