6-1/2" 2-way pendant speaker for commercial sound systems (White)
Our take on the SoundTube RS600i by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Solid sound for rooms with high ceilings
High ceilings present a challenge, but the SoundTube RS600i pendant speaker hangs from the ceiling, so the sound is closer to the ears of guests below. A 6-1/2" poly woofer and 1" ferrofluid-cooled convex titanium tweeter with BroadBeam Ring™ waveguide technology disperse clear sound over a wide coverage area.
Pendant mounting gear is included. The speaker and grille can be painted to match your decor.
Get a free system design
- 6-1/2" poly woofer and 1" ferrofluid-cooled convex titanium tweeter
- BroadBeam Ring™ technology for excellent sound dispersion
- 100° downward coverage angle
- proprietary cast-aluminum baffle with heat sink
- weatherized components for use in both indoor and outdoor settings
- built-in transformer for use with 70-volt commercial systems
- power taps at 3, 6, 9, 17 and 33 watts
- 8-ohm transformer bypass
- power handling: 180 watts continuous program power (when using transformer bypass)
- frequency response: 85-17,000 Hz (±3dB)
- maximum SPL: 108 dB
- steel grille with powder-coat finish
- pendant mounting accessories included
- diameter: 12-1/8"
- height (speaker only): 14-5/16"
- weight: 13.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|