Mackie Thump12BST Speaker Bundle
Package includes two Thump12BST Bluetooth® powered speakers, speaker stands, and cables
Our take on the Mackie Thump12BST Speaker Bundle by Crutchfield's Dominic DeVito
One package for powerful wireless sound
Mackie's Thump12BST powered speaker is perfect for today's on-the-go entertainer — plenty of juice to reach an audience, with the added convenience of Bluetooth for wireless connectivity so you can use your phone or tablet as an audio source. This bundle also includes speaker stands and cables to give your presentation a leg up over the competition.
Mackie Thump12BST powered speakers with Bluetooth
The Mackie Thump12BST uses a built-in Class D power amplifier to send 1000 watts to its 12" woofer and 300 watts to its horn-loaded tweeter, for a 126 dB maximum SPL. The built-in time alignment and crossover circuitry result in maximum performance from the two drivers. The 3-channel mixer (2 combo XLR/TRS inputs plus a stereo Bluetooth input) features Mackie's super-quiet Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology that allows them to handle microphone, instrument, and line-level signals. An XLR output provides the mixed signal so you can daisy-chain additional speakers for larger events.
The Thump12BST lets you wirelessly stream music from your compatible device. You can also use your phone or tablet to adjust the settings and control your Thump12BST wirelessly using Mackie's Thump Connect™ app. In addition, you can use the Bluetooth connection to link your Thump12BST to a second one up to 328 feet away, saving you a lot of speaker cable on those big gigs.
Note: The 328-foot (100-meter) range works with your compatible device running Bluetooth 4.2 or later. The range of earlier-version Bluetooth devices will be shorter.
Control your sound
You can set the EQ contour of your Thump12BST for six different applications:
- Music — when playing back recordings
- Live — when reinforcing a band
- Speech — when reinforcing voice only
- Music with sub — when playing back recordings with a subwoofer, like the Mackie Thump 18S (not included)
- Live with sub — when reinforcing a band with a subwoofer, like the Mackie Thump 18S (not included)
- Stage Monitor — when used as a floor wedge
The Thump12BST's tough polypropylene cabinet includes four handles for portability and a perforated metal grille to protect the speaker. Using the included pole insert, you can mount this Thump speaker on a tripod stand or on a speaker pole mounted over a powered sub.
Speaker stands set the sound stage higher
Gator Frameworks speaker stands adjust from 48" to 81" high, and they'll hold a load of up to 125 pounds. This package includes a carrying bag that holds both stands.
XLR cables for easy connection
Whirlwind's Connect XLR cables' quality is illustrated by their lifetime warranty. They'll hook you up for a long time, and you get two 25-foot cables to connect your Thump speakers to your mixer.
Two Mackie Thump12BST Powered Speakers:
- 12" high-output woofer and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- bi-amplified with 1300 watts total power: 1000 watts to woofer, 300 watts to tweeter
- mix output (XLR)
- 3-channel input mixer (2 combo XLR/TRS + stereo Bluetooth) with input and master volume controls
- selectable speaker modes: Music, Live, Speech, Music with Sub, Live with Sub, Stage Monitor
- polypropylene enclosure with weather-resistant perforated metal grille
- adjustments made via Thump Connect control app for iOS and Android devices
- wireless link to another Thump BST speaker (mono or stereo mode)
- dimensions: 14"W x 24-3/8"H x 14"D
- weight: 29.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Two Gator Frameworks Speaker Stands:
- adjust from 48" to 81" high
- load capacity: 125 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
Two Whirlwind Connect "MIC" Series XLR Cables:
- 25-foot length
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee