Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP
Over-ear headphones (Blue)
- over-the-ear, closed design
- 40mm dynamic drivers
- rigid, titanium-coated diaphragm domes offer optimal clarity with low distortion
- acoustic ports on each earcup for deep, accurate bass response
- Sony's Beat Response Control adjusts amount of airflow
- streamlined, one-color design for smooth fit and look
- detachable 47-inch miniplug cable with in-line remote and microphone for taking calls and controlling music with your smartphone
- earcups are softly padded for long-lasting comfort
- folds flat for easy storage
- carry pouch included
- frequency response: 5-60,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 103 dB
- impedance: 24 ohms
- weight: 7.9 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Over-ear headphones (blue)
- 50" Flat audio cable with in-line microphone/1-button remote (right angled 3.5mm plug)
- Storage pouch
- Operating Instructions
- Limited Warranty
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.036" x 3.642"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||5-60k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Sony h.ear on (MDR-100AAP) over-ear headphones combine award-winning design with high resolution audio quality. With a stylish one-color design, the headphones have soft ear pads that surround your ears to prevent sound leakage, and shut out external noise. The h.ear on headphones have hinged ear cups that fold for easy storage in the supplied carrying pouch. The 50" flat cable resists tangles and has an in-line remote and microphone for music and phone call control.
High Resolution Audio: The MDR-100AAP headphones are compatible with high-res audio with its wide frequency response (5Hz - 60kHz). The dynamic 40mm HD drivers feature rigid, titanium-coated dome diaphragms for lower distortion. Sony's Beat Response Control technology delivers thunderous bass response. Acoustic ports on top of the ear cups controls air flow and optimizes diaphragm movement for accurate bass response.
Cable: The 50" tangle-resistant detachable cable matches the headphone color, and features a balanced connection with separate left and right ground conductors to reduce crosstalk. The in-line 1-button remote lets you control your music and phone calls, and is compatible with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). With the Smart Key app from the Google Play store, track and volume adjustment on many Xperia Android smartphones is enabled with the multi-function button. The in-line remote, and the omnidirectional electret condenser microphone on the remote, let you take hands-free phone calls.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 60,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 103dB/mW
- Impedance: 24Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Weight: 8.2 ounces (with cable)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.