DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter
Aerial drone with gimbal-mounted 4K Hasselblad camera and remote control
Our take on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad camera is a state-of-the-art aerial photography quadcopter.
Take flight with an iconic Hasselblad camera on board
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro takes aerial photography to a whole new level, with a 20-megapixel Hasselblad camera mounted on the fuselage. The famous Swedish company created a state-of-the-art, drone-friendly camera with adjustable aperture, 10-bit HDR video, and D-Log M color profile, for incredibly sharp and accurate images.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been popular with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Pro builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour. Omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you navigate safely.
New low-noise flight technology makes for quieter flights. And the whole thing folds up so you can transport it to and from your launch site with ease.
Special flight modes
Pre-programmed flight modes help you create amazing images with minimal effort. New Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically, so you don't have to wait for post-production.
You can send the drone on a pre-set flight path, or create and store your own in the Task Library. Either way, you can repeat the same route at any time, and see what's changed. If you want to get a lot of scenery into one image, use one of the four panorama modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, or 180°.
Monitor your flight with OcuSync
The 'copter comes with a handheld controller, with a dock for your smartphone so you can use it as a screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to your controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency.
- quadcopter with Hasselblad L1D-20c camera, controller, rechargeable intelligent flight battery, and charger
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included controller
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- omnidirectional obstacle sensing helps you fly safely
- records to optional microSD memory card (64 GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-1/2"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.62 lbs.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Camera:
- 20-megapixel 1" CMOS sensor
- adjustable aperture: f/2.8-f/11
- 4K 10-bit HDR video
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS) technology provides stunning color detail
- D Log-M color profile
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse photos and processes them automatically
- multiple flight modes including POI 2.0, Waypoint 2.0, Asteroid, Boomerang, and more
- ActiveTrack 2.0 accurately tracks a moving subject at high speed
- 4 panoramic photo modes: Sphere, Horizontal, Vertical, and 180°
- tap where you want to go on your smartphone's screen and the Mavic Pro will smoothly fly there in TapFly mode
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJIGO app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
Included Accessories and Warranty:
- pocket-sized remote controller (2.4 GHz wireless band)
- three pairs of propellers
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.