Leica CL Leather Camera Protector
Leather case for Leica CL mirrorless camera
- classically-styled leather half-case for Leica CL mirrorless camera
- offers improved grip on camera
- locks onto camera via the tripod socket
- retains access to dials and controls
- magnetic flap on bottom allows access to battery and SD card compartments
- small pocket for storing an additional SD card
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Leather protector for Leica CL camera
- Letter to customer
Overview: This Leather Protector is designed specifically for the Leica CL camera body. It is made of black premium leather and will fit the bottom, front, and sides of the camera, while leaving the top and rear panels free for accessing the camera controls and viewing the monitor and viewfinder. The protector has a soft suede inner liner to protect the camera's aluminum and magnesium body from scratches.
Bottom Flap: The protector is equipped with a flap at the bottom to access the battery/memory card compartment and the mounting screw. There's a convenient compartment in the protector to store an extra memory card. The flap has a magnetic closure to keep it in place while shooting.
Attaching the Protector: The protector attaches to the camera body via the tripod thread. The protector will need to be removed if you decide to mount the camera onto a tripod.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.