Pair of adjustable wall-mount brackets for Sonos One, Play:1, and Play:3 speakers (Black)
- pair of adjustable wall-mount brackets for compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts down up to 30° and swivels up to 132° to direct sound toward you
- ideal for Sonos One, Sonos Play:1 or Sonos Play:3 speakers
- mounting hardware included for wooden studs, concrete, and drywall
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Speaker brackets
- 2 Play:3 adapters
- 2 Sonos One adapters
- 4 Sonos One wires
- 2 End-caps
- Two 10-24 x 1/2" interface screws
- Two 1/4"-10mm speaker screws
- 2 Wall-plates
- Four #10 x 1-3/4" wall-plate screws
- 2 Anchors
- 2 Hex-keys
- Instruction Manual
Sanus WSWM22 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
- Sonos One: The Sonos One speaker stays securely mounted via Sanus' exclusive Invisigrip Technology which uses two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires that wrap around the top and bottom of your speaker, snugly holding it in place. The Sonos one can be installed either right-side up or upside down, depending on height placement.
- Sonos Play:1: The included 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw secures the Play:1 speaker and other compact wireless speakers to the wall-mount bracket. The Sonos Play:1 can be installed either right-side up or upside down, depending on height placement.
- Sonos Play:3: The PLAY:3 attaches to the wall-mount bracket using the 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw, plus a specifically designed interface bracket and a 10-24 x 0.5" screw. The Sonos Play:3 can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Tilts & Swivels: The Sanus WSWM22 is a tilt & swivel speaker wall-mount bracket. Enjoy perfect listening from anywhere in the room with 132° of speaker swivel. In addition, 30° tilt provides excellent sound whether you're listening sitting down or standing up.
Low-Profile: The Sanus WSWM22 ultra low-profile design keeps your speaker close to the wall.
Wall-Plate & Included Hardware: Mounting hardware is included to attach the WSWM22's wall-plate to a wood stud, concrete, or drywall. In addition to the wall-plate, there are #10 x 1.75" wall-plate screws and anchors (if required).
Installation: An easy, 3-step installation gets your speaker up on the wall and ready to play in about 15 minutes. You'll need the following tools -
- Electric Drill
- Drill Bit (1/8" for wood stud, 1/4" for concrete or drywall)
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
UL Certified: The Sanus WSWM22 is safety tested and UL Certified.
Available Colors: The Sanus WSWM22 speaker bracket is available in a black or white finish.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I chose these because of the clean design and flexible attachment options. My speakers are not Sonos, but I'm hoping to use the attachment wires made for the Sonos. If not, the single bolt option will work with my speakers. These appear to be an elegant design at a good price. [ B Oct 24, 2018 ]
I have 2 Sonos Play: 3 speakers that I want to mount above cabinets in our kitchen. [ James D. Oct 06, 2018 ]
Best price available online including better than Amazon [ Dustin Oct 21, 2018 ]
ease of use smart design [ Melissa Oct 12, 2018 ]
I need this for one for one integrattion [ RICARDO LUIS Oct 09, 2018 ]
Ratings from others as well as price point. [ Motox95 Oct 04, 2018 ]