Wireless neckband in-ear headphones
- Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- Class 1 Bluetooth helps extend wireless range up to 165 feet
- dynamic drivers tuned to deliver wide-open sound with energetic bass
- rechargeable battery offers up to 11 hours of listening
- music automatically stops when you remove earbuds
Build and design:
- earbud cables connect to a rigid neckband
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
- sweat-, dust-, and weather-resistant design
- magnetic earpieces let you snap them together to wear around your neck when not in use
- three-button remote on neckband for controlling music and phone calls
- built-in microphone for making calls or voice commands with a smartphone
Included Accessories and General Specs
- includes 3 pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- USB charging cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Neckband in-ear headphones
- Four pairs of ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 12" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Instruction card
Fiil Driifter Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.608" x 0.608"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||15-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Fiil Driifter is a neckband-style in-ear headphone with Bluetooth. The Driifter is extremely lightweight (weighs less than an ounce) and comfortable that you can wear it for hours at a time. You can pair it to your smartphone or tablet and control your music with the on-board controls. The Driifter is resistant to dust, water, and sweat, so you can wear them in any weather or during any activity. The headphones come with four pairs of silicone ear tips (XS, S, M, L), so you can find the right size to fit your ears.
Bluetooth: The Fiil Driifter is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1, and supports A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles. SBC and aptX codecs are supported as well. Wireless range is approximately 100 feet, and you can pair up to 2 devices to the headphones at once.
Rechargeable Battery: The headphones are powered by a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. The battery fully charges in approximately 1.5 hours, providing up to 11 hours of music/talk time (at mid-volume), and up to 15 days standby time. A 12" USB charging cable is included.
KINETIIC Cable: The Fiil Driifter features the KINETIIC tangle-free neckband and cable. The ear buds have strong magnets on the back. When you're not listening, putting the ear buds together magnetically pauses the music and keeps the headphones in place around your neck. The Magnet Mode can also answer (pull apart) or end a phone call (put together). The right side cable has an in-line microphone for phone calls.
On-board Controls: The right end of the KINETIIC neckband has the multi-function button (MFB) and two volume buttons (up and down). The MFB lets you turn the headphones on/off, and control your music (pause/play), phone calls (answer/end/reject calls, redial), and Voice Assistant. The volume buttons control volume and skipping music tracks. The USB Micro-B connection is also located on the neckband.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 22kHz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: 22°F to 158°
- Ear Buds: Diameter 0.608" Depth 0.953"
- KINETIIC Neckband/Cable: Length 31"
- Weight: 0.9 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Frequently Compared With
Wireless neckband in-ear headphones
JBL Everest 110
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
Beats by Dr. Dre® BeatsX
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones with Apple® W1 chip
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones with W1 chip