Metra ethereal Double Outlet Relocation Kit
Create a 2-outlet AC receptacle behind your wall-mounted TV
No power outlet behind your TV? No problem!
Sometimes the ideal spot on the wall for your TV doesn't have a power outlet behind it. No worries — use Metra's Double Outlet Relocation Kit to easily create a recessed 2-outlet AC receptacle. This handy kit allows you to conceal your wiring behind the wall, giving you a neat, clean installation. There's even a slot to pass your HDMI, optical digital, or coaxial cables from behind the TV down the wall.
How it works
Use the included saw to create one opening behind your TV, and another opening towards the bottom of the wall. The kit comes with two wall inserts, one for each location. They are connected together by an in-wall power cable. Once everything's installed, simply plug your TV's power cable into the top insert, and use the included extension cable to connect the bottom insert to a nearby AC outlet.
- recessed 2-outlet AC receptacle with A/V cable pass-through port
- creates a low-profile power outlet behind your wall-mounted TV
- connect your TV and a second device like a sound bar or amplified TV antenna
- includes pass-through for HDMI, optical digital, and coaxial cables
- fits behind most TV wall mounts
- includes saw to easily cut drywall
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall port with dual AC outlets (attached 9' in-wall power cable)
- 2 Cover plates (small/large)
- Connector bracket
- 6' Extension power cable
- 9' In-wall power cable
- 10' Fish tape
- 2 Screws
- Jab saw
- Installation Instructions
Power Outlet Relocator (Dual Receptacle): The Helios AS-PWRLODBL lets you relocate your 110V AC wall outlet from it usual low on the wall position to right behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. The AS-PWRLODBL proves two AC wall outlets for your flat-panel TV and soundbar. It also has placement for your audio/video, coax, and control cables.
- A jab saw is included to saw one circular shape hole next to an existing lower wall AC outlet, and a square shape hole behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
- The two included wall ports plates will fit snug into these holes and secure into place with "dog-ears". Two cover plates snap into place over the wall ports for a clean, professional looking installation.
- The 9' in-wall power cable is run from the AS-PWRLODBL's wall port that is located behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV to the lower wall port near your existing wall AC outlet. The 9' in-wall power cable is already attached to the upper wall port and snaps into lower wall port. A 10' fish tape is included to help route the in-wall power cable.
- A 6.5' extension power cable is supplied to run from your existing lower wall outlet to the AS-PWRLODBL's lower wall port and the male end of the in-wall power cable.
- The AS-PWRLODBL's upper wall port is outfitted with two AC outlet ports where your flat-panel TV's and soundbar's AC power cords will plug in.
- The wall ports have additional space to route through your AV, coax, and control cables as well.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.