KEF LS50 Speaker Stands
Custom speakers stands for KEF LS50 powered and passive speakers (White)
Our take on the KEF LS50 Speaker Stands by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
An attractive foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These rock-solid stands are the perfect complement to your passive or self-powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Adjustable carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- adjustable carpet spikes are included for use on a rug or thick carpet
- stand dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 24"H x 9-1/2"D
- top plate dimensions: 6-1/5"W x 7-1/8"D
- weight: 14 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- 8 Satellite columns
- Four M8 screws
- Sixteen M6 screws
- 8 Spike feet (black)
- 8 Dome nuts
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber pads
- 4mm Allen key
- 5mm Allen key
- Speaker Stands Assembly
- Bump Pad Placement Guide
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
KEF LS50 Speaker Stands Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Compatibility: The KEF GFS-524 white speaker stands are custom-designed specifically for the LS50 loudspeakers and powered speakers (sold separately). The stands are also available in black and titanium grey to match your LS50 speakers.
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand allows for the central column to be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- Adjustable spike feet (black) are included with the stands. Hardwood floor protection disks can be purchased separately.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Recommendation from an audio dealer who doesn't sell Kef. [ CLIFFORD Mar 26, 2018 ]
Amazing sound [ Rafael Mar 31, 2018 ]