2-pack of speaker isolation feet for improved performance with studio monitors, guitar amps, and speakers
Our take on the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Improve the stability and performance of your speakers
IsoAcoustics knows how to get the most out of your speakers — their line of GAIA replacement feet has been very popular with our customers. But not every speaker has removable screw-in feet. That's where the ISO-PUCKs shine. Install these tiny feet under your studio monitors, guitar amp, bookshelf speakers — any piece of gear you use to produce (or reproduce) music.
Easy does it
There's a lot of advanced science that goes into the construction and performance of the ISO-PUCKs. Their unique design gives you better sound by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions. But my favorite feature is how simple they are to use. Just place them under your speaker, and you're ready to rock. No tools required.
Portable for great sound anywhere
Use the ISO-PUCKs in your home studio or listening space. They're also ideal for musicians or DJs who frequently set up and break down their gear for live shows. They provide you with consistent performance, so you can take "your sound" with you on the road.
- 2-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with speakers and audio components
- two sets of feet required for each speaker or component you're treating
- designed for a wide variety of musical gear including speakers, turntables, mixers, and CD players
- improves musical clarity and bass response by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions
- reduces reflections off of hard surfaces
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations
- each puck supports up to 20 lbs.
- 2-7/16"W x 1-1/4"H (each)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 ISO-Pucks (isolator-feet)
- Diagram sheet
I placed these under my bookshelf speakers sitting on my piano. It cleaned up the sound nicely. Bought after an A/B demonstration on the identical speakers playing the same material. Subtle but noticeable improvement.
Paul, Troy, NY
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
ISO-PUCK: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK provides an innovative new approach in isolating studio monitors, guitar amps and other systems. This unique design provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, which results in greater sound clarity and focus. Possibly the most versatile isolation tool available for the studio, live stage, or home as you can place them as needed to improve the clarity and performance of your pro equipment and monitor
Suction-Cup Design: The ISO-PUCK's upper flange "suction-cup" design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the ISO-PUCK's isolators which are carefully tuned to provide superior isolation and control while remaining on-axis. Three or more ISO-PUCK's may be used depending on the total weight applied.
Applications: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK can be used in a variety of ways to improve isolation and performance in the studio and on stage. Improving sound clarity or solving problems, the ISO-PUCK's have a wide variety of uses.
- Studio Monitors: Its low-profile design makes the ISO-PUCK the ideal solution for studio monitors placed on meter bridges, floor stands, consoles, desktops, millwork, or soffit mounted. These isolators decouple studio monitors from the supporting surface to eliminate the transfer of energy and the resulting sound smearing and coloration.
- Guitar & Bass Amps: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK provides improved isolation and performance for guitar and bass amplifiers. For home, studio or stage the ISO-PUCK decouples amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail.
- DJ Gear: The IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK is a great accessory for DJ Gear. Place them under turntables and mixers to isolate them from the supporting surface and reduce the issues associated with vibration and heat.
Note: Each ISO-PUCK can support up to 20 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
To isolate my streamer from my other components [ Vincent Aug 21, 2017 ]