Commercial subwoofer (Black)
Our take on the Bose® MB210 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Big sound from a versatile subwoofer
The Bose® MB210 is a relatively low-profile subwoofer designed to add bass to background/foreground music in a Bose commercial sound system. Dual 10-inch high-excursion woofers produce deep, omnidirectional bass your customers will love. It can even be wall-mounted with the aid of the included U-bracket.
Part of a customizable Bose sound solution
The Bose Professional family of products offers speakers, amplifiers, processors and accessories that are designed to work together.
The lineup includes:
- A wide array of FreeSpace® speakers, subwoofers, and zone amplifiers
- EdgeMax™ in-ceiling speakers for mounting in high corners and near walls
- rugged, adaptable PowerShare amplifiers
- clear, reliable Panaray® full-range driver arrays
- versatile ControlSpace® signal processors
- robust MB subwoofers
Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
Get a free system design
- dual 10" high-excursion woofers
- sturdy birch plywood enclosure finished with polyurethane paint
- can be wall-mounted with included U-bracket
- handles 500 watts continuous program power
- 129 dB peak SPL
- frequency response: 45-180 Hz (±3dB)
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- single four-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock input
- dual Neutrik® NL4 connectors
- 26"W x 11-1/2"H x 17-3/4"D
- weight: 41 lbs. (48 lbs. with U-bracket)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall-mount bracket
- Four 25 mm hex-head bolts
- T3 square-drive drill bit
- 4-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 4 Round rubber pads w/ adhesive backing
- 4 Square rubber pads w/ adhesive backing
- Installation guide
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||45-180 Hz|
|Power rating||500 Watts|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Overview: The Bose Professional MB210 compact subwoofer is designed for background/foreground music and small sound-reinforcement systems that require low-frequency extension down to 37 Hz. The MB210 features two 10-inch high-excursion woofers in a compact Baltic-birch plywood enclosure optimized for fixed installations and able to handle 500 watts RMS and 2000 watts peak power. With an outstanding performance to size ratio, the MB210 is designed to compliment other Bose loudspeaker lines, such as FreeSpace and Panaray, with additional bass. This subwoofer is for indoor use only.
Mounting: The MB210 includes a U-bracket that allows the subwoofer to be wall or ceiling mounted. It also includes four adhesive rubber foot-pads for placing the sub on a floor or other flat surface.
Connections: Wiring for the speaker can be done via a Neutrik (Speakon) connector or the included 4-pin Euroblock connector. Both types have pass-thru connections for daisy-chaining speakers together.
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 45 Hz - 180 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 270 Hz
- Nominal Dispersion: Omni-directional below 200 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Filter: 40 Hz with 24 dB/octave filter
- Power Handling: 500 W (2000 Peak)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB SPL (129 db SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended Crossover: 80 Hz - 200 Hz
- Drivers: 2 x 10" high-excursion woofers
- Enclosure: Baltic birch plywood
- Grill: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Environmental: Indoor use only
- Connectors: Two NL4 Neutrik (Speakon) connectors and a 4-pin Euroblock connector, both with parallel wired pass-thrus
- Suspension/Mounting: Eight M8 threaded inserts, 4 on each side of enclosure for included U-mount bracket
- Dimensions: Width - 26.0", Height - 11.375", Depth - 17.625"
- Weight: 41 lbs. / 48 lbs. with U-bracket
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.