Audioengine A2+/Music Hall USB-1 Bundle
Versatile desktop record-playing system (High-gloss White)
Our take on the Audioengine A2+/Music Hall USB-1 Bundle by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Play your records, and much more
Looking for a system to savor your record collection while keeping things simple and saving space? One that can also deliver impressively rich and robust sound? All you need is a pair of high-quality powered speakers and the right turntable, like Audioengine's A2+ and the Music Hall USB-1. Virtually ready to go right out of the box, this bundle is easy to set up even for a novice. Everything you need to get started is included. Plus, this versatile little system gives you options for enjoying tunes streamed from your computer, as well as transferring your LPs to your computer for easy archiving.
Like a concert on your desktop
Audioengine's A2+ powered speakers will put a big smile on your face with their deeply musical performance, impressive build quality, and attractive, desktop-friendly design. Placed alongside the Music Hall USB-1, these little gems will breathe life into your favorite vinyl LPs. Audioengine also provided the A2+ with audio output jacks that make it easy to add an optional powered subwoofer if you crave more bass.
A musically dynamic duo. Music Hall's USB-1 turntable and Audioengine's A2+ powered speakers (shown with the optional DS1 desktop speaker stands).
No one-trick ponies here
The Audioengine A2+ powered speakers offer flexible connections for hooking up your audio gear.
If all this little system could do was spin vinyl and sound fantastic, it would be well worth the price of admission. But both of these components provide some cool extras that really add to their versatility and value.
A built-in DAC for your computer music sources
The Audioengine's built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and USB port gives you a direct digital connection to your computer. That connection bypasses your computer's built-in sound card and headphone jack circuitry for far greater fidelity from your computer music sources. Plus additional auxiliary inputs allow you to connect other music sources, like a smartphone or tablet.
Get your vinyl into your computer
Along with playing your albums through the Audioengine speakers, the Music Hall's USB output and included software let you plug straight into your PC. This allows you to digitize your record collection and transfer it to your favorite portable player for listening on the go. Now that's a pretty cool thing that any vinyl lover could get behind.
- all-in-one bundle for high-performance stereo sound from your records, computer, and portable music players
- pair of 2-way powered desktop stereo speakers with 2-3/4" Kevlar mid/woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter
- two 15-watt RMS amplifiers built into left speaker
- frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- USB input and built-in digital-to-analog converter lets you bypass your computer's sound card for better sound (works with Mac or PC, no software to install)
- minijack stereo input (mini-to-mini cable included)
- stereo RCA audio input and output
- 4-3/16"W x 6-1/4"H x 5-5/8"D (7"D with power cord)
- warranty: 3 years
Music Hall USB-1:
- manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge, built-in phono preamp, and USB output
- playback at 33-1/3 or 45 rpm (45 rpm adapter included)
- pitch control with selectable range (±10%)
- built-in strobe indicator lamp for speed accuracy verification
- includes Audacity recording software for PC and Mac®
- 17-11/16"W x 6-1/16"H x 14-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why did you buy this?
Lots of cheap record players our there. This one looks like quality. But the main selling point is the combo with the powered speakers. Needed a turnkey stand-alone system for my father. [ Robert Jun 11, 2016 ]
3 questions already asked
Yes, a sub woofer can be added. [ EILIN Aug 08, 2017 ]
Yes-------- a very nice cover----------I'm more than happy with the system [ Donald Feb 22, 2016 ]
No. The Music Hall USB-1 turntable is fitted with a USB (type-B) port and comes with a USB cable to connect to your Windows PC or Mac computer. The included Audacity software lets you convert your vinyl records over to PC or Mac. Music files are recorded in MP3 (16-bit, 44.1khz or 48kHz). The included software supports Windows XP and above, as well as MAC OSX. I hope that helps! My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=5 [ Ryan May 27, 2016 ] Staff
Frequently Compared With
Audioengine A2+/Music Hall USB-1 Bundle
Versatile desktop record-playing system$449.98
Automatic belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamp
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (DC)
Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge
Manual direct-drive professional turntable with USB output and built-in phono preamp