On-ear headphones (black)
Item # 901ATHSR6 | MFR # ATH-SR5BK
This item is no longer available.
- on-ear, closed-back design
- 45mm dynamic drivers offer exceptional clarity across a wide frequency range
- relaxed, comfortable fit
- soft earpads and headband
- earcups fold flat for easy storage
- 49" detachable miniplug cable with in-line remote and mic for controlling music and phone calls
- vinyl carrying case
- frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 100 dB
- impedance: 35 ohms
- weight: 5.8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- On-ear headphones (black)
- 52" Cable with in-line remote/mic (right-angle 3.5mm plug)
- Vinyl storage pouch
- User Manual
- Environmental declaration
I'm using them on my computer and the sound quality is excellent like I've never heard before. I'm very happy with the purchase.
M. Keith, Maryville, IL
Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BK Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.373" x 2.969"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||5-40k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The ATH-SR5 on-ear headphones is equipped with large drivers that can deliver the wide frequency range of High Resolution Audio. These headphones are lightweight and portable, making them a perfect companion for listening on the go. The ATH-SR5s include a detachable cable with an in-line one-button remote, and a vinyl storage pouch.
Drivers: The large 45mm drivers, with their wide frequency response of 5Hz to 40kHz, can reproduce all of the detail and dynamic range that Hi-Res audio can bring.
Comfort Features: The headphones feature a closed-back design to help keep out unwanted ambient noise. The stitched memory foam earpads and headband allow the headphones fit comfortably for hours of listening enjoyment. The ear cups can swivel up to 90° for "one-ear listening," if desired.
Cable: The ATH-SR5 has a 52" detachable cable with an in-line remote and microphone for controlling your music and taking calls on both Android and iOS devices. The 1-button remote lets you play/pause your music, and skip to the next track, plus accept or reject incoming phone calls and activating Apple's Siri or Android's voice assistance. The remote has additional functionality with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including fast forward/reverse, and skipping to the previous track.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1500mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Dimensions: Width: 2.373", Height: 2.979" Depth: 1.598"
- Cable Length: 52" (straight) with 1-button remote/mic
- Weight: 6.3 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.