Stand for Sony LSPX-P1 projector
Our take on the Sony LSPX-PS1 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Designed to accompany Sony's LSPX-P1 Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector, this floor stand looks right at home in nearly any space. The easy-mount design allows you to project your favorite images at a comfortable eye level, while simultaneously charging the projector. The stand's lock lever ensures that the projector is securely mounted.
- stand allows you to project at eye level for comfortable viewing
- adjustable tilt and swivel to achieve the perfect viewing angle
- steel construction provides sturdy support
- lock lever makes it easy to mount the projector securely
- built-in charging station for use with the projector's AC power adapter
- 7-15/16"W x 34-9/16"H x 7-15/16"D
- weight 2.1 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Upper post w/ connector plate
- Middle post
- Lower post
- Wall strap
- Wall strap screw
- Operating Instructions
- "Caution/Attention" note
- Warranty Card
Compatibility: The Sony LSPX-PS1 Floor Stand is designed specifically for Sony's LSPX-P1 Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector (158LSPXP1, sold separately). The LSPX-PS1 Floor Stand features an integrated charging station for the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector (the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector's AC power adapter is required). The Floor Stand allows you to swivel and tilt the mounted projector for the perfect viewing angle.
Note: A wall strap and wall strap screw are included to help prevent the stand from tipping over.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.