Elite Screens Pro Frame Acoustic
Fixed-frame projector screen with acoustically transparent AcousticPro UHD woven fabric (120")
Our take on the Elite Screens Pro Frame Acoustic by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Seamless picture and sound for your home theater
Movie theater owners never have to deal with a question that sometimes baffles home A/V enthusiasts: "Where can I put my speakers so they're not in the way?" That's because theaters position the front right, left, and center speakers directly behind the screen, completely out of sight. Elite's acoustically-transparent Pro Frame Acoustic screens make that immersive sense of realism possible in home theaters, too.
The woven fabric lets the sound pass through
Whether you're a videophile, an audiophile, or someone who just wants to hide speakers without harming sound quality, Pro Frame Acoustic is a great solution. The woven material lets you enjoy clear sound from in-wall or on-wall speakers installed behind the screen — the sound passes right through. The screen does attenuate the sound by about 2.4 dB, so you'll probably want to bump up the volume a bit on your A/V receiver.
Pro Frame Acoustic also delivers great picture quality, with 4K resolution, broad light dispersion, and excellent contrast, color and uniformity.
The screen's sturdy 3-1/2"-wide aluminum frame is wrapped in non-reflective black velvet. Having black borders frame the viewing area enhances the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images, and ensures that if your projector's image spills over the edges of the screen a bit, you won't notice it.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using the supplied tools. A wall mount is included. Elite's tensioning system uses retention clips to ensure a flat, tight screen surface, for projecting a smooth, seamless image.
- 120" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 104-3/4"W x 58-15/16"H
- woven screen material allows placement of speakers behind the screen — the sound passes through
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- AcousticPro UHD material with screen gain of 1.0
- 180° viewing angle range
- recommended minimum viewing distance: 1.5X image width
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 3-1/2"W x 1-5/8"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- screen tensioning system uses retention clips to ensure a flat, tight surface
- includes wall-mount bracket and mounting hardware for quick, easy installation
- screen ships unassembled; includes necessary tools
- overall dimensions: 111-13/16"W x 65-15/16"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee