7.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
Item # 580TXNR676 | MFR # TX-NR676
Special Purchase: -$150.00
$399.99 Earn up to 400 Rewards points
Our take on the Onkyo TX-NR676 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Take home theater to the next level
If you've invested in a 4K TV and Blu-ray player, you need a receiver that lets you get the most out of them. The Onkyo TX-NR676 supports 4K and HDR. Want realistic, dynamic sound to match that lifelike picture? This receiver decodes Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, for the most immersive surround sound you'll hear outside a theater.
On top of all that, you'll have loads of music at your fingertips — playing in multiple rooms if you like — with convenient control through your phone or tablet.
Easy wireless music listening
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access the music you have stored on your networked computer so you can easily play tracks from your personal library through the 'NR676. Chromecast built-in (requires a firmware update, available now) lets you use your computer, phone, or tablet to stream music from over 100 audio apps to the receiver.
Use the Onkyo Controller app to control streaming from your mobile device. Apple® AirPlay® lets you stream from a compatible iOS® device or from any computer with iTunes®. And Bluetooth adds even more wireless music options.
Geared toward great sound
Outstanding audio performance is an integral part of the 'NR676's design. A premium 32-bit/384kHz digital-to-analog converter gives you crystal-clear reproduction of music, TV, and movie soundtracks. Dynamic Audio Amplification delivers massive power with low distortion for thrilling movie sound effects. Phase-matching Bass Enhancement lets you enjoy deep, satisfying low frequency effects while vocals and dialogue remain clear.
This receiver also decodes high-resolution audio formats. And Onkyo's Music Optimizer improves the sound from compressed audio files and Bluetooth streams, so you get clear, detailed sound no matter how you listen.
Music in two rooms
The 'NR676 has outputs for nine speakers, allowing for flexible speaker configurations (but remember, its seven channels can only power seven speakers at once). If you're happy with 5.2-channel surround sound in your living room, you can use the receiver's powered Zone 2 outputs to connect a pair of speakers for stereo sound in another room.
You can also connect a stereo receiver or amplifier through line-level Zone 2 connections and use the 'NR676 as a preamp, for full 7.2-channel surround sound in your home theater and stereo sound in a second room.
A second HDMI output lets you watch the same video source in your main zone and a second room. Start a movie in your living room and finish it in your bedroom or kitchen. Or watch the same content on a TV and projector in the same room. Use the Onkyo Controller app to control playback in different zones from anywhere in the house.
Roon-compatible for serious music lovers
The 'NR676 is also compatible with Roon, a subscription digital music player you download to your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It gives you multi-room audio playback for all your Chromecast-compatible devices and more. Roon accesses your digital music collection from your iTunes library or NAS drive. It also works with your TIDAL subscription. Roon lets you do deep dives into your music, showing artist bios, photos, reviews, and lyrics. Roon can also suggest other artists and songs based on your selections, making it easy to discover new music you'll enjoy.
Power and Processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at .08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- DTS:X™ for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
- Advanced AccuEQ automatic speaker calibration optimizes your system's sound for your room (microphone included)
- new AccuReflex technology aligns phase of up-firing "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers
Digital and Streaming Music Options:
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- includes support for Pandora®, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn (subscription required for some services)
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps (via firmware update)
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible phone, tablet, or computer
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or computer running iTunes®
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- plays DSD files (up to 5.6 MHz) from network and USB storage devices
- DTS Play-Fi® available via future firmware update
- dual-room/dual-source output
- powered stereo audio output for 2nd room
- using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.2-channel home theater in main room
- line-level 2nd-room output for use with a separate amplifier or powered speakers
Audio Performance Features:
- high-current amplifier design
- 32-bit/384kHz Asahi Kasei AK4458 digital-to-analog converter for clear sound from digital sources
- Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files and Bluetooth streams
- bi-amp capability with compatible front speakers by reassigning surround back channels
- HDMI audio/video switching: 7 in, 2 out (includes front-panel input)
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all HDMI inputs and monitor output)
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- 2 component video inputs
- 2 composite video inputs
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 1 coaxial
- 6 analog stereo audio inputs
- phono input for direct connection of a turntable
- preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- rear-panel USB port for audio playback from USB storage devices
- Ethernet port for network connection
- outputs for 9 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R, Zone 2 L/R)
- receiver can power a maximum of seven channels at once
- free Onkyo Controller app lets you use your Apple or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- HDMI standby pass-through allows access to all HDMI connected devices without having to power on the receiver
- Phase-Matching Bass optimizes low frequencies to preserve clarity with vocals and movie dialogue
- 40 AM/FM presets
- remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 6-13/16"H x 15-9/16"D
- weight: 22 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 7.2ch AV receiver
- Remote control (RC-911R)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Setup microphone
- AM loop antenna
- FM wire antenna
- Basic Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- "Chromecast built-in support" sheet
- "Play-Fi support" sheet
- Product Registration/Warranty Information
Simple setup. Excellent sound. Bluetooth and WiFi work seamlessly. And Crutchfield sales,price,and support is unparalleled. I will never purchase anywhere else. Thank you Crutchfield!
Dana, Franklin, TN
Onkyo TX-NR676 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
Dynamic Audio Amplification: The TX-NR676 AV receiver features Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification with a 7-channel amplifier rated at 100 watts (into 8-ohms, at 20Hz-20kHz, with 0.08%, driving 2 channels). Onkyo's new Dynamic Audio Amplification technology incorporates a Hi-Current, non-phase shift amplifier design with discrete output stage circuitry and a H.C.P.S (High Current Power Supply) capable of driving 4-16Ω speakers with dynamic control, while producing clear, detailed sound.
- Hi-Current Amp Design: The unique elements of Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification system comprise high-current, low-impedance architecture with discrete output stage circuitry & custom audio capacitors for instantaneous high-current power and precisely control of your loudspeakers for dynamic, accurate sound.
- Non-Phase-Shift: Onkyo's Wide Range Amp Technology (WRAT) circuit layout prevents phase shifting by pushing the roll-off point higher than the listening-level frequency. Amplifying sound without phase shift creates an uncommonly well-focused and realistic audio image.
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply): The TX-NR676's H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) allows the receiver to deliver large amounts of power necessary for reproducing the wide dynamics of movie soundtracks, plus the detail and clarity of your music.
Amplifier Assignment: The 7-channel amplifier can be configured in a variety of ways to match your type of speaker setup.
- Surround Back (7.1ch): The Onkyo TX-NR676 provides 7.1ch surround in your main listening area with dedicated Surround Back speakers.
- Front Bi-Amp (5.1ch): The Surround-Back/Height speaker terminals can be reassigned and used along with the Front terminals to bi-amp the front speakers, providing improved bass & treble performance. When bi-amping the front speakers the receiver is limited to a 5.1ch speaker system in the main room (no Surround Back or Front Height speakers)
- Powered Zone 2 (7.1ch + Zone 2): In this configuration, you can connect Front, Center, Surround, Surround Back, and Zone 2 speakers to the AV receiver. When Zone 2 is off, all seven channels will be used in the Main Zone. However, when Zone 2 is on, power to the two surround back (or front height) channels will be directed to the two speakers in Zone 2 and the Main Zone will receive only five channels of power.
- Dolby Atmos (5.1.2ch): The Surround-Back/Front-High speaker terminals are assigned to power a pair of Front-Height, Rear-Height, Overhead Ceiling, or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers to create 5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos surround sound. Zone 2 speaker can still be powered by the receiver in the configuration. When Zone 2 is off, all seven channels will be used in the Main Zone for Dolby Atmos. However, when Zone 2 is on, power to the Dolby Atmos channels will be directed to the two speakers in Zone 2 and the Main Zone will receive only five channels of power without Dolby Atmos.
Dual 32-Bit DSP Engines: The Onkyo TX-NR676 AV receiver employs powerful and highly accurate 32-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processor) engines for better surround sound reproduction.
384kHz/32-Bit Hi-Grade DAC: The Onkyo TX-NR676 utilizes one premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei for all channels. This 384kHz/32-bit DAC implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, OggVorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM, and Dolby TrueHD).
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (Front Channels Only): Onkyo developed Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the signal in its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal. The signal's data is converted between sampling points and joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth, analog signal that brings out even the most subtle of nuances in music sources.
AccuEQ w/ AccuReflex: AccuEQ conducts two measurements: (1) it measures and sets the distance, sound pressure level and crossover of your speakers and subwoofer to ensure all channels are treated equally (2) it evaluates your room's sonic characteristics and adjusts your speaker's frequency response to prevent standing waves from forming. AccuEQ incorporates AccuReflex technology to align the phase of upfiring "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks. You can save up to 3 AccuEQ presets. The included microphone plugs into the front-panel of the receiver.
Note: You can choose bypass the AccuEQ for your front speakers or all speakers, and manually set the distance, crossover, EQ, and level of each speaker.
Compatible Digital Audio Formats: The AV receiver supports the following stereo & multichannel digital audio formats through its HDMI jacks and optical/coax digital inputs.
|Digital Audio Connector||Audio Signal Type||Audio Signal Format|
|HDMI||2Ch Linear PCM||2ch, 32-192kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Multichannel Linear PCM||8ch, 32-192kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|DSD||2ch, 2.8 MHz, 1-bit|
|Bitstream||Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 96/24|
|High Definition Audio Bitstream||Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS Express|
|Optical/Coaxial||2Ch Linear PCM||2ch, 32-96kHz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Multichannel Linear PCM||6ch, 32-96Hz, 16/20/24-bit|
|Bitstream||Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 96/24|
Immersive Surround Sound: The Onkyo TX-NR676 AV receiver goes beyond regular surround with the latest immersive surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, DTS:X, & DTS Neural:X.
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos, sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. The TX-NR676 has the processing power to run a more enveloping 5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos layout utilizing ceiling mounted or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers (sold separately). A 5.1.2ch speaker configuration is based upon a traditional 5.1 speaker layout complemented by 2 overhead or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers.
- Dolby Surround: Dolby Surround offers an enhanced cinema experience to your 2ch or multichannel movie soundtracks using your existing 5.1ch, 7.1ch or Dolby Atmos speaker setup. Dolby Surround enhances audio definition by improving the spatial dimension and overall audio definition of movie soundtracks. It does this by using four distinct surround zones that provide greater control over the exact placement of each detail in a movie sound track, so audio can be matched more accurately to the video on screen; this means more depth and greater realism for your movies. As a result, individual sounds are clearer and more distinct. It also improves the surround sound experience across the entire theater by widening the listening "sweet spot".
- DTS:X: DTS:X will be enabled through an online firmware update coming later this year. DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- DTS Neural:X: DTS Neural:X will be enabled through an online firmware update coming later this year. DTS:X incorporates Neural:X, the latest spatial remapping technology from DTS, which provides a fully immersive output for all types of source content; this includes DTS bitstreams and non-encoded (PCM) data. Neural:X delivers a thrilling sense of immersive sound to your speaker layout regardless of the original source format.
Onkyo Original DSP Modes: Onkyo's Original DSP Modes, combined with Dolby Digital & DTS processing, produce more realistic, powerful sound effects for your movie and music sound tracks based on the type of content and your home theater setup. You can choose from the following:
- Orchestra: Suitable for classical or operatic music. This mode emphasizes the surround channels in order to widen the sound image, and simulates the natural reverberation of a large hall.
- Studio-Mix: Suitable for rock or pop music. Listening to music in this mode creates a lively sound field with a powerful acoustic image, like being at a club or rock concert.
- TV Logic: Suitable for TV shows produced in a TV studio. This mode enhances the surround effects to the entire sound to give clarity to voices and create a realistic acoustic image.
- Unplugged: Suitable for acoustic instruments, vocals and jazz. This mode emphasizes the front stereo image, giving the impression of being right in front of the stage.
- Multichannel (Multich)/Game: Multichannel mode is suitable for playing sources recorded in multichannel PCM. The receiver also offers four different Gaming modes - RPG, Action, Rock, and Sports.
- Stereo/All Channel Stereo (AllCh Stereo): In Stereo mode, sound is output from the front left and right speakers and subwoofer. In All Channel Stereo Mode, stereo sound is output from all speakers - ideal for background music.
- Mono/Full Mono: In Mono mode, when the input signal is analog or PCM, the left and right front speakers output the sound in monaural. In Full Mono mode, all speakers output the same sound in mono, so the sound you hear is the same regardless of where you are within the listening room.
- Theater-Dimensional (T-D): In this mode, you can enjoy a virtual playback of multichannel surround sound even with only two or three speakers. This works by controlling how sounds reach the listener's left and right ears
Direct Mode: In Direct mode, audio from the input source is output without surround-sound processing. This mode delivers pure sound with minimum sound quality adjustment and filtration.
Audio Enhancements: The Onkyo TX-NR676 receiver provides various audio enhancements to deliver a high-quality listening experience every time.
- CinemaFilter: The CinemaFilter softens overly bright movie soundtracks. Movie soundtracks are typically mixed for a large theater (relative to your home theater) with lots of soft seats and thick curtains on the walls. Home theater settings often lack these high frequency absorbing wall treatments, making the soundtrack sound too bright. CinemaFilter accounts for this and for many movies sounds more natural at home.
- Music Optimizer: The Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files. The Music Optimizer function only works with PCM digital audio input signals with a sampling rate below 48kHz, analog input signals, and Bluetooth audio.
- Late Night Feature: The Late Night feature limits the dynamic range of Dolby Digital recordings. Limiting the dynamic range makes it easier to find a volume that ensures the quiet sounds are not too quiet and the loud sounds are not too loud for night time listening. This allows you to comfortably listen to without the need to constantly adjust the volume to keep from waking family/neighbors. The choices are: Off, Low, and High. This feature only works with Dolby Digital Encoded software and the depth of the feature will vary based on the individual software package.
Bass Management: The Onkyo AV receiver offers Tone Control, Phase Matching Bass technology, and a Double Bass feature to get the most bass impact out of your system.
- Tone Controls: You can independently adjust the Bass (90Hz) and Treble (7.5kHz) of the receiver's Front L/R channels from -10 to +10 dB.
- Phase Matching Bass: Onkyo's Phase-Matching Bass optimizes low frequencies while preserving mid-range clarity. This means that powerful bass plays back with clear vocals; it doesn't overpower them.
- Double Bass: You can also activate the Double Bass function in order to boost bass output even more by feeding bass sounds to the front left/right speakers, center-channel, and powered subwoofer.
Volume Setup: The Onkyo AV receiver provides the following volume settings.
- IntelliVolume: With IntelliVolume, you can set the input level for each input (+/-12dB) selector individually. This is useful if one of your source components is louder or quieter than the others. This function does not work in Zone 2.
- Maximum Volume: Use this feature to set the receiver's maximum volume level. This feature is useful to avoid turning the volume too loud by mistake. You can set the Max Volume from 30-79 (max), or Off (disabled).
- Power On Volume: Use this feature to set the volume level when the power is turned on. You can choose between Last (same as the volume when the unit was turned off), Min (0), or 1-79.
- Mute Level: Set the volume lowered from the listening volume when "Mute" is selected. Choose from 0, -40dB, or -20 dB.
- Headphone Level: With this setting, you can specify the headphone volume (+/-12dB) relative to the main volume. This is useful if there's a volume difference between your speakers and your headphones.
Analog Audio Outputs: The Onkyo TX-NR676 is outfitted with the following analog audio outputs.
- Binding-Post Speaker Terminals: There are binding-post terminals for all speaker connections - Front, Center, Surround, Surround Back/Height, and Zone 2. The binding post terminals will accept bare-wire, pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single only). Use 4- to 16-ohm speakers.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs: The receiver is fitted with two subwoofer outputs to connect dual powered subs for extra bass. The dual outputs are wired in parallel and share the same input signal (the are not discrete).
- Headphones: When headphones are plugged into the full-size 1/4" jack on the front panel, all the speakers are automatically muted.
Phono Input: The Onkyo AV receiver is fitted with a Phono (MM) input and ground terminal for connection of a turntable, so you can enjoy listening to your vinyl records.
Front-Panel Aux Input: The TX-NR676 is fitted with a front-panel 3.5mm Aux input for connecting a portable audio player.
HDMI 2.0a: The Onkyo TX-NR676 has seven HDMI 2.0a inputs (6 rear/1 front) and dual HDMI 2.0a outputs. The dual HDMI outputs can simultaneously output the same HDMI audio/video signal to two TVs (video is output at the resolution supported by both TVs). Thanks to the latest HDMI 2.0a specification, the receiver can support 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, HDCP 2.2 compatibility, 4:4:4 color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut.
- 4K/60Hz: The TX-NR676 supports up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second on all of its HDMI inputs and outputs. It will also pass a 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI (not compatible with 480i video signals).
- HDCP 2.2: The receivers HDMI inputs and HDMI outputs support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: The receiver's HDMI inputs and HDMI monitor output support RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:0 color subsampling (@ 60Hz or 50Hz). With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail. HDMI inputs 4-8 only support 4K 60/50Hz @ YCbCr 4:2:0.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.
Note: Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K/HDR performance.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR (High Dynamic Range) video provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. This receiver supports two HDR formats - HDR 10 & Dolby Vision.
- HDR 10: HDR 10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- Dolby Vision: Unlike HDR 10 which contains static metadata, Dolby Vision utilizes dynamic metadata which adjusts brightness, color, and contrast automatically for each scene. Dynamic metadata carries information that maps every image to your TV's display capabilities, so you see more of what the content creator intended. Dolby Vision supports 12-bit color and 10,000 nits.
Analog Video-to-HDMI Conversion: Analog composite and component video signals (480i only) input to the receiver will be converted to HDMI signals and then output from the receiver via its main HDMI monitor output to your TV. The resolution remains the same and is not upscaled.
Other HDMI Features: The TX-NR676 AV receiver's HDMI connectivity also offers 3D video pass-through, ARC (Audio Return Channel), Deep Color & x.v. Color support, as well as an auto LipSync function.
- 3D-Ready: All HDMI jacks will accept 3D video from your 3D-ready Blu-ray player and output the video signal in 3D to your 3D-ready flat-panel television.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): The receiver's main HDMI output features ARC (Audio Return Channel). This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
- Deep Color & x.v.Color Support: The AV receiver supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
- Auto Lip-Sync: The Lip-Sync function can automatically synchronize HDMI audio and video (for any HDMI jack) that has gotten out of sync due to the complex digital video processing being performed by your HDMI-compatible TV. With HDMI Lip-Sync, the audio delay required to synchronize the audio and video is calculated and applied automatically by the AV receiver. You can also manually correct the audio delay from 0 (no delay) to 400 milliseconds; in 10 millisecond steps.
HDMI Through: When enabling the HDMI Through function, regardless of whether the AV receiver is "O" or in "Standby", both audio/video streams from an HDMI input will be output to your television, via the receiver HDMI monitor output. You can select between three HDMI Through modes.
- Auto: Detects the signal and automatically selects the input sources.
- Source: Selects the HDMI input source for which the HDMI Through function in enabled.
- Last: The HDMI Through function is activated on the input source selected at the time of setting the AV receiver to the "standby" mode.
Analog Video Inputs: The receiver features two composite video inputs and two component video inputs which support 480i video signals only. All analog video input signals are converted to digital and sent via HDMI to your TV at 480i (no upscaling). The component video input are not capable of high-definition video.
Video Select: It is possible to play audio and video from different sources. For example, you can play audio via Bluetooth and video from your BD/DVD player. This function is only effective when an input with audio only (Network, Bluetooth, or Tuner) has been selected initially.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Onkyo TX-NR676 AV receiver supports a wired Ethernet (RJ-45) or wireless WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz) network connection. Via the AV receiver's network connection, you can enjoy music files stored on your computer and listen to internet radio through a variety of online music services.
- Ethernet (LAN) Jack: The Onkyo AV receiver is equipped with an Ethernet (RJ-45) jack for connecting the player to your home network and computer. Connecting the A/V receiver's Ethernet port to a 100Base-TX switched Ethernet network is recommended for best results. Use a shielded CAT-5 Ethernet cable to connect the receiver to your home network.
- Built-in Wireless LAN: The AV receiver also features built-in WiFi that allows you to wirelessly connect to your home network, so you can enjoy the benefits of a cable-free network environment. A wireless connection requires a home network with a WiFi-enabled access point (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz). Supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security.
Note: Network setup requires that the receiver be connected to your TV via HDMI for display of the on-screen menu. The receiver's network setup cannot be accessed through its front-panel display.
DLNA Certified: Because the TX-NR676 is DLNA (ver.15) certified, you can play back music files stored on your Windows PC (w/ Windows Media Player 11 or 12) or a DLNA compliant media server through the stereo receiver. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control and receiver's on-screen menu; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Lossless: ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-96kHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Built-in Online Music Services: The Onkyo TX-NR676 offers several built-in internet radio & online music services through its wired or wireless network connection.
- TuneIn: With more than 100,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs registered, TuneIn is a service where you can enjoy music, sports and news from all over the world.
- Pandora: Pandora is a personalized Internet radio service that plays the music you know and helps you discover music you'll love. You can select Internet radio stations by Artist, Song, or Genre.
- Tidal: Tidal is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. Tidal has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access Tidal's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Deezer: Deezer is an online music service offering over 43 million tracks starting at $9.99 a month. Discover the perfect playlist or make your own, as well as browse curated collections by genre.
Spotify Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect will enable Spotify Premium users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Onkyo AV receiver from within the Spotify app (Apple iOS or Android). Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
Chromecast Built-In (Firmware Update Available): Chromecast built-in lets you instantly stream a variety of music apps from your Apple (iOS 7.0+) or Android (OS 2.3+) mobile device to the Onkyo stereo receiver. Chromecast built-in works over WiFi and allows you to connect more than one device at a time to the receiver, as well as control what's playing from anywhere in the house with your compatible mobile device.
- Supported Content: Chromecast built-in offers Internet Radio apps like TuneIn & iHeart Radio; plus online music service apps like Pandora, Spotify (requires Premium subscription), Tidal, Google Play Music, and more. Click here for a complete list of compatible apps. You can even wirelessly stream exactly what's playing on your Android phone or tablet through the Onkyo receiver. Or, if you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome browser.
- Simple-to-Use: Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast Built-in compatible music app to start streaming to the Onkyo receiver. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible phone, tablet or laptop. While you cast your music, you can still use your phone to answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what's playing on the receiver's speaker system.
Note: Make sure the TX-NR676 has the latest firmware/software update installed.
AirPlay Compatible: AirPlay lets you stream your favorite songs directly from your Apple iOS (4.3.3+) device or from your iTunes (10.2.2+) library on your Windows PC or Mac computer to the AV receiver, over your home's wireless network connection. From your Apple iOS device you are able to stream stored music on your device, downloaded music apps, and music on your iCloud to the AV receiver. From your Windows or Mac you can stream your stored iTunes music library on your computer to the AV receiver; you can even download Apple's free Remote App onto your compatible iOS device to browse and control playback functions of the music stored in your iTunes music library on your computer that is being streamed to the AV receiver. With AirPlay you also get to see song/artist information and album art via the receiver's on-screen menu (via HDMI).
AM/FM Tuner: With the built-in tuner you can enjoy AM and FM radio stations. You can store your favorite stations as presets for quick selection. You can store a combination of up to 40 of your favorite FM/AM radio stations as presets.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Onkyo TX-NR676 features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.1+LE) with support for profiles A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.3. You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, & Mac laptop/computer, as well as other Bluetooth compatible devices to the Onkyo receiver.
- SBC + AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the TX-NR676 offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the receiver offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Playback Control: You can use the receiver's IR remote control to operate basic playback functions, like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track. Advanced music browsing will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Song/Artist Information: The receiver will display song/artist information on its front-panel LCD and through its on-screen on your HDMI-connected TV. Album Art is not supported.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Onkyo receiver.
USB Mass Storage Class: This AV receiver is equipped with a rear-panel USB (type-A) port that allows you to enjoy a variety of music files from a USB mass storage class memory device, such as USB thumbdrive or portable digital audio player. The unit will recognize USB MSC devices formatted in FAT16 or FAT32 with up to 20,000 music files. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control and receiver's on-screen menu; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. USB portable audio players that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the AV receiver's USB port (5V/1A); even in standby mode. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Notes: USB hubs and USB devices with hub functions are not supported. MP3 players containing music files that are managed with special music software are not supported. Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android devices are not supported via USB.
Zone 2 (Line & Speaker Level): In addition to the main listening room, you can also enjoy audio playback from a different source in another room of your home using the receiver's Zone 2 function. The receiver features Zone 2 line-outputs, as well as Zone 2 speaker terminals. The volume of Zone 2 is controlled from the receiver when using the speaker outputs and from your add-on integrated amp when using the line-level outputs.
- Line-Level Outputs: By using the line-level outputs on the TX-NR676 you can connect an external receiver or integrated amplifier in a second room, allowing you to listen to 7.1ch surround in the main room and play a different audio source in another room of your home.
- Speaker Level Outputs: By using the speaker-level outputs on the TX-NR676, you can directly connect a secondary pair of speakers in another room of your home, allowing you to listen to 5.1ch surround sound in your main room and play a different audio source in the other room
Zones 2 Sources: You can play the same audio source in both Zones (Main & Zone 2) or play a different audio source in each zone. Zone 2 is compatible with analog, digital, and wireless audio sources - see below for details.
- Compatible Sources: AM/FM tuner, Analog & Optical/Coax Digital (2ch PCM only) inputs, USB & Bluetooth Audio, Network (including DLNA, AirPlay, built-in music apps, & Chromecast Built-in) can be played back in Zone 2.
- Incompatible Sources: HDMI audio/video and analog video sources cannot be output to Zone 2. DSD audio files cannot be played back in Zone 2.
- As for Network, USB, and Bluetooth sources; you cannot select different inputs for the main room and Zone 2. For example, if a Network source has been selected in the main room and then Bluetooth is selected as a playback source in Zone 2, the input in the main room will also change to the Bluetooth source.
- When listening to AM/FM radio, you cannot select different stations for the main room and Zone 2.
Dual HDMI Outputs: The AV receiver's dual HDMI outputs can simultaneously output the same HDMI audio/video signal to two TVs (video is output at the resolution supported by both TVs). This is not the same as Zone 2.
Google Home Multiroom: Using the Google Home app for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.0.3+, you can sync multiple speakers with Chromecast built-in in multiple rooms of your home to play the same song from a Chromecast built-in music app throughout your house at the same time. Friends and family can even use their own Chromecast compatible phone or tablet to cast music to your system by connecting to your home's WiFi network.
DTS Play-Fi (Firmware Update Available): DTS Play-Fi combines DTS and WiFi to wirelessly stream high quality audio through out your home using the Play-Fi app for Apple iOS 8.0+, Android OS 4.0+, & Windows 7 PC or later. Supported music formats up to 24-bit/192kHz (including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV) are wirelessly streamed to the receiver at up to 24-bit/96kHz (Critical Listening Mode) or to multiple DTS Play-Fi players up to 16-bit/48kHz (CD quality sound). You can connect multiple DTS Play-Fi products together from different brands and manufacturers on the same home network to create a whole-home streaming experience. Play the same source in every room or a different song in each room. Due to the bandwidth limitations of most wireless networks, no more than 16 wireless DTS Play-Fi products on a single WiFi network at one given time is recommended. DTS Play-Fi has a range of up to 100' from your wireless router. Compatible sources include -
- Source Devices: DTS Play-Fi provides you with the ability to stream your music wirelessly in high-quality lossless audio from Apple iOS & Android devices, Windows laptops & desktop computers, as well as DLNA-servers on your existing home WiFi network to the Onkyo receiver. Up to eight separate wireless source devices, each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices.
- Online Music Services: DTS Play-Fi enables wireless audio streaming from the world's most popular music services & internet radio, including - Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Napster, & more.
Note: All DTS Play-Fi enabled products work seamlessly together, so there's no hassle adding more components, or choosing more than one audio brand like Klipsch, Martin Logan, Definitive Technology, Polk Audio, Phorus, Wren, etc..) in your home.
FireConnect MultiRoom Audio (Firmware Update Available): FireConnect powered by Blackfire mirrors network audio sources and any external analog source playing through the receiver (from streaming audio to vinyl) on optional FireConnect/Blackfire wireless speakers (such as the Onkyo NCP-302, sold separately). Sampling rates up to 48 kHz are supported. FireConnect powered by Blackfire is stable, fast, and easy to control with Onkyo's Controller app for Apple iOS and Android.
Note: Make sure the Onkyo receiver has the latest firmware/software update installed. Onkyo cannot guarantee the compatibility with other devices featuring FireConnect or Blackfire.
Onkyo Controller App: The Onkyo Controller app (for Apple iOS 8.0+ & Android OS 4.0.3) features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that allows you to conveniently operate the Onkyo receiver from your compatible Apple iOS or Android device. This app not only has the usual remote control functions, it also has a multiroom functionality for Zone 2 and wireless multiroom audio setups.
- Remote Control: You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Source Device Playback: Operation of connected products (like a Blu-Ray player or TV) that are connected to the receiver via HDMI.
- Streaming Audio: Lets you play audio from built-in music streaming services (such as Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL), the music library on your Apple iOS or Android device, and your Windows PC or other DLNA-compatible server. You can also access music from Bluetooth and USB source devices.
- Multiroom Audio: Provides control over Zone 2 and wireless multiroom audio (such as FireConnect by Blackfire).
Google Home Voice Commands: With the Google Home voice-activated speaker (8064658762, sold separately) and the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ or Android OS 4.2+), you can use your voice to control select functions of the Onkyo AV receiver. With a simple voice command, you can play music from Chromecast compatible music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood or activity. You can also turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music - all without lifting a finger.
IR Remote: The receiver comes with an IR remote control for wireless operation of this receiver and other HDMI-connected sources (via HDMI CEC).
HDMI Control: This function allows HDMI-CEC compatible components or RIHD-compatible components connected via HDMI to be controlled with the TX-NR676. The AV receiver offers the following HDMI-CEC controls.
- The AV receiver will enter Standby mode when the power of the TV is turned to Standby.
- You can set on the menu screen of the TV to either output the audio from the speakers connected to the AV receiver, or from the speakers of the TV.
- It is possible to output the audio/video from the antenna or from the input jack of the TV from the speakers connected to the AV receiver.
- Input to the AV receiver can be selected with the remote controller of the TV.
- Operations such as volume adjustment or similar for the AV receiver can be performed from the remote controller of the TV.
Web Control: When connected to your home's wired or wireless network, you can setup the Onkyo AV receiver with the web control screen displayed in your PC's web browser.
On-Screen Menu w/ Setup Assistance (HDMI only): The Onkyo AV receiver offers an on-screen (GUI) menu system through its HDMI output. The simple on-screen display combines text and graphics that make setup and other operations extremely easy. The initial setup assistant takes you step-by-step through speaker configuration, source connection, remote programming, and network connection.
Note: Initial setup requires that the receiver be connected to your TV via HDMI for display of the on-screen menu. Many of the receiver's setup functions can only be found via the on-screen menu and not the front-panel display.
Gapless Playback: Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files. This provides playback with no interruptions, the way it was meant to be heard. Compatible with WAV, FLAC, and ALAC music files via USB.
Name Edit: You can enter a custom name for each individual input selector and radio preset for easy identification. When entered, the custom name will appear on the display. This function cannot be used for the AM/FM, Network, USB, and Bluetooth input selectors.
Display Dimmer: The front-panel display brightness has three settings - Dim, Dimmer, and Normal.
Timers: The receiver features a programmable Auto Standby function & programmable Sleep Timer.
- Auto Standby: The AV receiver will automatically go into Standby mode, if there is no operation for 20 minutes with no audio/video signal input.
- Sleep Timer: From the remote, you can set the unit to automatically turn off after 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
Firmware Updates: Future firmware updates are available from the Onkyo website through the receiver's Network or USB connection. Visit Onkyo's online Download Center for the latest firmware updates.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Great reviews. We also just had one installed at my work place. [ R Sep 19, 2018 ]
Exceptional quality, great pricing, competitive bargain [ Rodolfo Sep 11, 2018 ]
Just bought a new house! [ Rosa Sep 09, 2018 ]
Features and reviews [ Ferdinand Sep 05, 2018 ]
For the 2 HDMI outputs needed [ Christine Sep 03, 2018 ]
Price, chromecast and included phono amp. [ Michael Sep 02, 2018 ]
Replacing an old receiver. [ yoon Sep 02, 2018 ]
Because I have a Onkyo already, and its been good to me so far. [ D Aug 30, 2018 ]
Price and quality [ Clifford Aug 30, 2018 ]
Replacing TX-NR609 with audio and network issues. [ Ronald O. Aug 29, 2018 ]
All the must haves and more for $350. Fit my needs and budget perfectly [ Steve Aug 29, 2018 ]
I have had several Onkyo's in the past, this one had the features and price I was looking for. Thanks to Adam the Advisor for answering my questions. [ Philip Aug 29, 2018 ]
liked the reviews for the unit and the extra posts 2 for 7.1 surround back speakers and separate set for Zone 2 wires. expect not have to rewire to switch from 7.1 speakers to use zone2. Went with Crutchfield instead of amazon vendor because of your customer service and name recognition. [ Steven Aug 28, 2018 ]
Atmos and network connected [ Hans Aug 27, 2018 ]
I picked this item based on good reviews [ Venchito Aug 26, 2018 ]
Has 2 optical audio inputs. Speaker terminals compatible with banana plugs. Blutooth [ ROBERT J Aug 24, 2018 ]
Great Price Reduction on Receiver + Solid Reputation. [ Charles Aug 24, 2018 ]
Updating my old Onkyo due to 4K and HDR. [ Bradley Aug 20, 2018 ]
Quality of product and awesome price [ Peter Aug 20, 2018 ]
It's a Wonderful product and it's at a great price [ TODD M Aug 20, 2018 ]
It has everything Im looking for [ Josh Aug 18, 2018 ]
I chose the Onkyo TX-NR676 because it is one step better than that which my brother had and he was very satisfied with his Onkyo. Also Crutchfield made a special purchase of the TX-NR676 since it is being replaced and offered an excellent price for it. [ Marc Aug 16, 2018 ]
I chose the Onkyo over the Sony STR-DN1080 because of the amount of analog audio inputs. REMEMBER; when shopping these receivers, typically the digital audio inputs do NOT play through Zone 2. This is a very important detail that you need to consider when attempting to mate TVs with receivers with listening spaces. [ Nick Aug 16, 2018 ]
on sale great price. have had good experience with onkyo in the past [ Melissa Aug 14, 2018 ]
Features plus high current Onkyo amp design [ William Aug 13, 2018 ]
My faithful 16 year old JVC 5.1 receiver decided it had had enough and stopped working. I've been slowly working on upgrading the surround sound system. The receiver was the next item on the list. I've wanted an Onkyo for a while and the price is good for the performance upgrade I will get in comparison to my old (ancient) receiver. Crutchfield is always my go-to. [ CHACE C Aug 12, 2018 ]
Recommended by Marisa... looks to be a great choice for my basement home theater system [ J Aug 12, 2018 ]
Good power and won the shootout of recievers under 400 bucks [ Lynn Aug 11, 2018 ]
recommended by a good friend [ Daniel Sanger Aug 10, 2018 ]
nice options for price. wanted to update my 18 year old onkyo. [ Dennis Aug 09, 2018 ]
Have used Onkyo for 30 years. Basically a solid truck of a AV receiver. [ Stephen Aug 08, 2018 ]
price vs value. Always get Onkyo receivers. [ Robin Aug 07, 2018 ]
I already own one upstairs and love it so much I'm putting it down stairs [ Evan Aug 07, 2018 ]
support [ THOMAS F Aug 06, 2018 ]
Crutchfield recommended [ Thomas Aug 06, 2018 ]
Excellent value that met my needs for an AV receiver [ STEPHEN Aug 05, 2018 ]
Based on other costumers review. [ RAFAEL Aug 02, 2018 ]
I owned a Onkyo TX-SR507, purchase from Crutchfield many years ago. Unfortunately, a lightning strike nearby took out the HDMI (out) port. This is a replacement for that unit by a satisfied customer. [ Arthur Aug 02, 2018 ]
Adam! [ PJ Jul 31, 2018 ]
Trust Onkyo receivers [ David Jul 29, 2018 ]
excellent quality [ Reginald Jul 27, 2018 ]
Although the receiver is last year's model, it is loaded with features, and it appears to be a great value. Positive reviews on-line. [ Richard Jul 27, 2018 ]
Good unit with many features at a good price. [ PAUL Jul 26, 2018 ]
Great price and features [ Gus Del Jul 22, 2018 ]
Had a older model of Onkyo and like it. [ John Jul 22, 2018 ]
I was partial to Sony but for the price and features the Onkyo was a good choice. [ David Jul 22, 2018 ]
This receiver seemed to have all the features at a reasonable price. [ Anand Jul 22, 2018 ]
This is my second onkyo receiver. The old one already broke down. I like the quality of this product so I buy the same brand but an updated model. [ C Jul 21, 2018 ]
This is an upgrade of my older Onkyo receiver which was recently damaged during a lightning storm...lots of new features to look forward to! [ Dillon Jul 19, 2018 ]
Looking to replace a 20 year old Denon AVR and this seemed to offer all modern features in a well priced package. [ aseltzer Jul 18, 2018 ]
This will be the 5th Onkyo receiver that I have purchased over the years. The value for the money can't be beaten. [ David Jul 17, 2018 ]
i have another [ Gabriel Jul 17, 2018 ]
Best bang for the buck! I was looking for a 7.2 receiver that wouldn't break the bank, but had all the features I was looking for. This item fit the bill! [ David Jul 17, 2018 ]
reading the level of support you provide your customers. [ David Jul 15, 2018 ]
Great features for a fair price. [ Joseph Jul 15, 2018 ]
Good stuff! Great price! [ James Jul 15, 2018 ]
Specifications. Integrated amp and receiver. Dual HDMI outputs. Compatibility with internet music services and Apple Airplay. Bluetooth compatibility. Crutchfield Service. [ G Jul 14, 2018 ]
I like Onkyo and I needed one with all the wireless features for my garage. [ William Jul 13, 2018 ]
I own a older Onkyo receiver if has served me well and still works great. But it was time for an upgrade to go with my new 4K TV. [ Heiko Jul 12, 2018 ]
Features and price. We shall see :) [ Mason Jul 12, 2018 ]
Price was right [ JOE Jul 11, 2018 ]
recommended by Crutchfield [ Bradley E. Jul 11, 2018 ]
Price and positive revues [ Ronald Jul 11, 2018 ]
This unit has the features I wanted at a good price. Hopefully the quality and reliability are also good. [ Robert Jul 10, 2018 ]
I like Onkyo, I need a new receiver for my home, and this is on special saving over $200! [ Edmund Jul 10, 2018 ]
4 Ohm capable on all channels [ Magda Jul 09, 2018 ]
Bluetooth and Airplay [ M Jul 09, 2018 ]
Upgraded my current Onkyo receiver after lighning killed everything but the radio. Great reviews on this one!! [ D Jul 09, 2018 ]
Upgrading my home theater system, good price, and positive reviews on this receiver. [ William Jul 05, 2018 ]
your guy Manny suggested it. [ John Jul 03, 2018 ]
Best bang for the buck! [ Alexander Jul 03, 2018 ]
Good price and meets my needs [ JC Jul 03, 2018 ]
Great price for all the features, including Dolby Atmos and great reputation being an Onkyo receiver. [ Shannon Jul 01, 2018 ]
Great price [ TIMOTHY C Jul 01, 2018 ]
had an advisor - Nemo [ Thomas Jul 01, 2018 ]
Great value, plenty of power, great feedback, tons of features. [ Daniel R. Jul 01, 2018 ]
Had all the feature i needed [ Michael Jun 29, 2018 ]
Great price for what I need [ Anthony Jun 29, 2018 ]
For the combination of price and features as well as past experience with Onkyo. [ Larry Jun 28, 2018 ]
Reviews and sale price [ Robert Scott Jun 28, 2018 ]
Fit what I need. Modern, yet decent price. Lots of options on the unit. Brady recommended and did a good job explaining [ WILLIAM Jun 27, 2018 ]
I liked it [ BENJAMIN Jun 27, 2018 ]
Have had good luck with the brand, great price, and good reviews. [ GREGORY V Jun 27, 2018 ]
Bluetooth [ Jim Jun 26, 2018 ]
Price and Quality [ Keith Jun 26, 2018 ]
Rocky was a great help, I chose based on his recommendation. [ Derrick Jun 25, 2018 ]
Excellent reviews. Great price. [ GEOFF Jun 24, 2018 ]
Price and features [ Thomas Jun 23, 2018 ]
Want to put sound into other rooms as well as the living room, so I needed a multi-zone receiver and one with pre-amp outputs is most desirable. [ John Jun 23, 2018 ]
Has all the features I need at the right price. [ Thomas Jun 22, 2018 ]
Manufacture has a good reputation and delivers quality audio & video. [ Bob Jun 22, 2018 ]
Product reputation, price and recommendation from crutchfield advisor, Marshall. [ Robert Jun 21, 2018 ]
Excellent reviews, good experience with Onkyo, excellent price (July 4th sale), ability to return for 60 days if it doesn't work out, CRUTCHFIELD SERVICE!!! [ B Jun 21, 2018 ]
Good price on a good product. [ Robert Jun 19, 2018 ]
I am replacing a 646 that was damaged by lightening. My experience with the 646 was good. It had fine sound quality and now that I have experience with the brand I tended to gravitate to the 676. In my estimation Onkyo produces excellent equipment. [ Francisco Jun 19, 2018 ]
Price [ STEVE Jun 18, 2018 ]
Good product [ ALEX Jun 18, 2018 ]
Price, features, reviews compared to competing products. [ Russell Jun 17, 2018 ]
This is my fourth Onkyo product over numerous decades. The previous equipment provided many years of trouble free service, and very good sound. It is time to add a few features that did not exist at the time of the last purchase. [ Robert Jun 15, 2018 ]
it was rated high and a good price. [ Thomas Jun 15, 2018 ]
Because I bought an Onkyo receiver in 1993 and it was the best sounding quality receiver in my budget. It rocked out with 2 cerwin Vega AT-12's [ Ken Jun 14, 2018 ]
It was the same price as the Denon AVR-S640H, has more power, 7.2 surround sound and instant streaming. [ Leslie Jun 14, 2018 ]
After doing some mild research and comparing this model to others at a similar price (Currently on sale) it was a no-brainer. This has all the features you need, and a few that you'd just love to have. [ S Jun 13, 2018 ]
I needed a 4k HDMI 2.2 compatible receiver to upgrade to from my Onkyo TX-NR636. Specifically, it needed to have 2 HDMI 2.2 outputs - one for my TV and one for my projector. A lot of units only have 1 HDMI output. Finally, the price at Crutchfield was amazing! [ Richard Ellis Jun 13, 2018 ]
Had a previous model, and good reviews [ Anatoli Jun 12, 2018 ]
Great price!!! [ Jose Arnaldo Jun 11, 2018 ]
I have been an Onkyo customer for 25+ years, and I wanted to update my older receiver to be able to use my Amazon Echo for voice control. I currently use a Logitech Harmony Remote, and IFTTT to "trigger" commands, but I can only select inputs and on off control - I can use the Harmony remote for volume but the IFTTT commands do not support volume control so can't use Alexa voice control for that. [ Debra Jun 10, 2018 ]
7.2 and two rooms and old one died [ Harold E. Jun 06, 2018 ]
Past experience [ Anthony Jun 05, 2018 ]
1. Needed a Wifi receiver with current audio specs 2. Lots of excellent reviews 3. Onkyo is a familiar brand 4. The price was right; actually the price was awesome [ George Jun 05, 2018 ]
Best value for what I need [ Peter Jun 05, 2018 ]
looked like a good price and I like Onkyo receivers [ Stanko Jun 03, 2018 ]
Upgrading my old reciever [ B Jun 02, 2018 ]
Price, number of connections, other features. [ LESLIE A Jun 01, 2018 ]
replacement for TX-NR656 [ Robert D Rosen May 30, 2018 ]
I ordered this item because the salesperson was informative and the service I have had in the past has been excellent. [ Carl E. May 30, 2018 ]
Feature Rich at Affordable Price Point [ Maceo May 30, 2018 ]
has many more analog inputs than other units [ J May 23, 2018 ]
It had all the inputs/outputs I needed and it got very good reviews. [ Robert May 22, 2018 ]
Features and price. [ Robert May 18, 2018 ]
4k/HDR and Dual HDMI outputs [ christopher May 18, 2018 ]
Brand name & crutchfield's experts recommended. [ CALVIN May 17, 2018 ]
Oliver helped to me to decide. [ Monette May 17, 2018 ]
Replacement for prior model [ Lowell May 15, 2018 ]
Play-fi functionality [ Angelo May 11, 2018 ]
Dual zone volume control [ D May 10, 2018 ]
Owned Onkyo receivers in the past and have found them to be full featured and of high quality. [ Craig May 09, 2018 ]
Great reviews and Alexa compatibility plus accommodates my Dolby Vision and HDR smart Roku tv with all the bells and whistles updated [ Bubbainc May 06, 2018 ]
Replacing older Yamaha Receiver after zone 2 amp failed, advisor recommended this machine, appears to be an excellent value. [ Vincent May 06, 2018 ]
'room EQ' to compensate for smaller bookshelf speakers with subwoofer. [ DAVE May 05, 2018 ]
Looks like the best deal for output power and features. Next model isn't really that much of an upgrade for the price. [ Michael May 05, 2018 ]
Sale and good reviews [ Jose May 05, 2018 ]
Features and price. It will replace a Sony STR-DH820 [ KENT S May 05, 2018 ]
Great Value at the Crutchfield price point. [ Jack May 03, 2018 ]
I already have an Onkyo receiver, have had it for close to 15 years, and it does everything I need. I'm adding this one to a vacation home, and it makes sense to pick the same make, since I've had no complaints with the one I've got. [ Eileen May 03, 2018 ]
The features I was looking for at a great price [ William May 03, 2018 ]
Exact replacement for Onkyo 626 that burned up because I didn't vent my enclosure. [ David S. Apr 30, 2018 ]
Good price, and good ratings. Top seller. [ Randall Apr 22, 2018 ]
Cam recommended it based upon my needs. [ KEN Apr 20, 2018 ]
To replace one that is 9 years old. [ ROBERT E Apr 17, 2018 ]
Great reviews and recommended by my audiophile son. [ John Bradford Apr 15, 2018 ]
Third Onkyo Home Theater Receiver. Solid products excellent audiophile sound [ Allan Apr 14, 2018 ]
To replace my tx nr414, goes with my existing onkyo speaker system and powered subwoofer, wifi and UHD compliant [ David Apr 06, 2018 ]
This is my second Onkyo receiver, and they are top quality. [ Richard Apr 06, 2018 ]
It had the same options and features as the really expensive ones. The Bluetooth option and wifi options were fantastic to see! I couldn't beat that price in any store. [ craig Mar 31, 2018 ]
Great sale price! [ GERARDO Mar 30, 2018 ]
Had Onkyo in past and loved it. Last receiver was Yamaha and it's power supply quit. Going back plus needed phono input. [ BRIAN Mar 29, 2018 ]
Features and price were in my range to buy [ Fred Mar 27, 2018 ]
Prior experience with Onkyo products. [ Jeff R. Mar 25, 2018 ]
Great price, also a great company...they build solid products. I look forward to owning this for many years to come. [ JAMES Mar 25, 2018 ]
The receiver was on sale and just what I need for my seven speaker system. [ Billy Mar 24, 2018 ]
Quality receiver at a fantastic price. [ ROBERT BRIAN Mar 24, 2018 ]
looks like a good tuner without breaking the bank [ ROBERT Mar 23, 2018 ]
Features are perfect for what I'm looking for and more bang for the buck. [ Daniel Mar 23, 2018 ]
Excellent Onkyo reputation and reviews and recommendation by Crutchfield Advisor Ziggy. [ Raymond Mar 21, 2018 ]
Confidence in Crutchfield and the products that they sell ! [ Vincent Mar 20, 2018 ]
phono inputs plus internet [ robin Mar 16, 2018 ]
Recommended by Father-in-law who has decades of experience with sound systems. [ Christopher Mar 15, 2018 ]
Recommend by BCC Texh [ Barbara Mar 14, 2018 ]
Dempsey advised me well [ Richard Mar 11, 2018 ]
Upgrading a reliable 12 year old Onkyo receiver. Desired a receiver that can process a wide variety of audio formats including DSD. Can't beat the price at $150 off! [ Louis Mar 09, 2018 ]
Needed a 4K and HDR compatible, at least 4 HDMI input (for apple TV, FireTV, XboxX, and PS4Pro devices), 2 optical input, and HDMI pass-thru device. Have been happy with my current Onkyo NR717, but, unfortunately it was out-of-date for 4K / HDR compliance. And the sale price was within the range I was willing to spend at this time. [ Brahm Feb 27, 2018 ]
Features [ WILLIAM G Feb 26, 2018 ]
Good product and value, plus my brother told me to get it from you as you have excellent customer service. [ Karen Feb 07, 2018 ]
Had features I wanted, and was on sale. [ J Feb 03, 2018 ]
Excellent value, and it will fit in the rack. [ Nicklas Feb 02, 2018 ]
I wanted a phono input and bluetooth. [ Lance Feb 01, 2018 ]
Sale Price and performance [ John Jan 29, 2018 ]
I have a 20 year old onkyo receiver that has been a work horse for our family. It was struck by lightning the first year I bought it. I had purchased the extended warranty and Onkyo fixed it and it has worked flawless for 20 years. It's just s great unit, but time to upgrade to WiFi. So to the kids TV room the "old soldier" will go. [ John Jan 28, 2018 ]
Friend has one [ Van Dec 16, 2017 ]
I have been an Onkyo man for quite some time and I wanted to upgrade to this model because of HDR and DTS:X . [ ROB Aug 09, 2017 ]
It was time to replace my old onkyo receiver, but Onkyo is so easy to use and navigate I had to get another one. Also wanted a receiver that allowed 4 ohm speakers. [ Justin Jul 28, 2017 ]
recommended by my electronic installation sources [ B Jun 30, 2017 ]
33 questions already asked
The FireStick connets to through HDMI, so virtually any receiver with an available HDMI input will work. I have the Onkyo TX-NR676 which has a dedicated HDMI input labeled "Stream Box" which I use to connect my Chromecast, with the video being fed via the HDMI RC into my LG TV. [ Ahmed Sep 05, 2018 ]
2 answers How can I set up the TX-NR676 to play 5.1 sound in my main room, with stereo speakers in a secondary room, playing the same source (TV, DVD, CD, whatever) in both rooms? i.e. If I am watching a DVD or movie or listening to an album in the main room (5.1 setup) and I go into the secondary room (which in my case happens to be a bathroom) I want to continue listening to the same sound (but in stereo.) [ brennan Sep 01, 2018 ]
Pressing the Zone 2 button causes "Z2:..." to display for a few seconds. While that is displayed press Zone 2 again to display "Z2: Source". This causes zone 2 to play the same input as the main room, and zone 2 will follow the main room source if you select a different input source. If you want zone 2 to stay on a specific source, press the Zone 2 button followed by a source button (i.e. "Net"). That source can be different from the main room and will not change if you select a different main room source. Also, while "Z2:..." is displayed you can adjust the zone 2 volume with the volume control. [ BRENT Sep 05, 2018 ]
I haven't hooked up this unit yet but I have an older model that I'm still using and if you engage zone 2, you just stay with "source"; if you want a different thing to play, you turn the zone knob to the preferred source [ ROB Sep 01, 2018 ]
Absolutely. The Onkyo is stable down to 4 Ohms on each of it's channels. You'll find this information by clicking the "Details" tab on the receiver's main webpage. I hope that helps My bio: https://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Ryan [ Ryan Aug 31, 2018 ] Staff
I use my Onkyo for music most of the time. It has an aux jack in front that you can plug a smart phone into...but I usually use the Bluetooth for that. I also have a CD player hooked. I do have 5.1 speakers all around and they all work great for playing music. But you can just use two speakers if that is all you have. I love this unit. For the money you cant beat it. [ GREGORY L Aug 24, 2018 ]
Yes. I like this reciever very much. [ Lance Aug 23, 2018 ]
It will (and then some) It has HDMI and optical inputs as well as two subwoofer outputs which a lot of audio receivers don't have unless you're paying about what this receiver costs. [ Darrell Aug 23, 2018 ]
Even if you did care about AV, it would do the trick. It's a great receiver, with great features, whether you use them or not. It is used daily in our house for music, Netflix, or movies. [ Trent Aug 23, 2018 ]
Zone 2 can only take analog audio. So you need RCA red/white cables to come out of your cable or satellite box or DVD or Xbox or whatever. My DVD, though, for example, only had a digital out. So I had to buy a digital to analog converter box - digital cable into the converter and RCA red and white out. It works beautifully now. It's kind of a drag these receiver manufacturers don't have a better comprehension of what people actually need to do. It's a great receiver but you have to do some hacks to get what you want, particularly with Zone 2. [ David Jul 20, 2018 ]
You could if you had a wireless transmitter/receiver setup with your wireless speakers, but there is no built-in function for this. [ Trent Aug 23, 2018 ]
All speakers are wired on this model. [ VENTZISLAV Jul 21, 2018 ]
Yes, but it is fixed full line level, the volume control does not vary the output. [ Karen Jul 22, 2018 ]
Yes it does [ Bubbainc Jul 19, 2018 ]
There is only one ARC HDMI input which carries both video and audio signals. U would need to run 2 cables from one of the v. [ Mark Jul 20, 2018 ]
I am pretty certain this can work. [ MICHAEL Jul 20, 2018 ]
There are several HDMI ports on this product that can support the use of a variety of devices. [ Adam Jul 20, 2018 ]
yes you can , use the 2nd room feature [ richard Jul 20, 2018 ]
Good question! There are outputs for "zone 2" for your outdoor speakers. However, I have had some issues trying to make use of this, and have NOT been able to get the TV sound to come out on zone 2 even though it looks like it should. On other inputs like bluetooth, sound comes in fine on zone 2. If you figure it out, let the rest of us know! [ Robert D Rosen Jul 20, 2018 ]
The Onkyo Owners Manual says the receiver uses 580watts or about 4.8 amps. In standby mode the receiver draws .15 to 5.7 watts, depending upon the standby mode [ BRENT Jul 11, 2018 ]
7.2 channel (100watt per channel) [ JAEYOUN Jul 11, 2018 ]
My sub is connected by a single rca plug. [ DANIEL Jul 07, 2018 ]
I don't understand your question but Crutchfield customer support is awesome. [ Michael Jul 07, 2018 ]
Yes, you can have each zone play its own music source, e.g. zone 2 streaming internet music while main zone watches TV. This also means the main zone can be off while zone 2 listens to an audio source. I have found that using the smartphone app is the best way to manage the zones. It is convoluted using the IR remote. [ Angel Jul 02, 2018 ]
HI Hollywood, I don't have an answer for you at this time. I haven't hooked up the zone 2 speakers yet. That will be done at a later time. I would check the manual for the operation of the zone 2 speakers. [ Heyward Keith Jul 02, 2018 ]
Yes ; call for support [ p Jul 02, 2018 ]
You can play each zone independent or together. If both zones are playing your main zone is limited to 5.1. [ Jeremy Jul 02, 2018 ]
Yes, the two zones can be played separately. [ Kimberly Jul 02, 2018 ]
Yes, that's correct. You can play something different inside or have nothing at all inside [ CHRISTOPHER A Jul 02, 2018 ]
Not sure I`m using 5·1set up no zone 2 YET sorry can`t help. [ Harold E. Jun 26, 2018 ]
I have not tried it so I can not answer the question [ Stanko Jun 25, 2018 ]
Sorry, I do not know the answer. You should call tech support at onkyo They are in New Jersey. I have called them many times and they are very helpful. The last thing you want to do is short something out and void your warranty Anthony F [ Anthony Jun 25, 2018 ]
I'm not sure - I have not yet explored the Zone 2 properties [ Peter Jun 25, 2018 ]
I have no idea. I'm only using it in one room with multiple displays. Sorry I can't help. [ William Jun 25, 2018 ]
Yes I use air play daily with at bat app on my iPhone. Doesn't always work on first try. [ THOMAS Jun 24, 2018 ]
Yes [ Dean Jun 24, 2018 ]
I do not know. I do not use the zone inputs [ AARON Jun 24, 2018 ]
For best results I suggest using the best pair of front tower speakers your space and budget allows, a quality center channel speaker,a minimum 10"subwoofer,(12"works great),and two rear surround speakers.This will work for a home theater set up or to listen to any music you want to listen.Be sure to use 12 gauge oxygen free copper wire, for all of your speaker connections!! [ Cleveland E. Jun 11, 2018 ]
Since UPS has been having some delivery problems,my rear Klipsch surround speaker pairs ordered June 1, 2018, haven't arrived yet,so I'm unable to give you a specific answer because my new Onkyo TX-NR676 receiver is not hooked up yet in my den.This is my second Onkyo receiver in 18 years, so in my experience with my current TX DS-777in the living room, it is as close to bulletproof as you can get!! No matter what source material material it plays through my Polk tower speakers,Klipsch center channel speaker,two small rear surround speakers and my Hsu Research VTF-3 MK 3 subwoofer,it is truly a joy to listen to such a clean sound machine,at any level,which makes me very happy! [ Cleveland E. Jun 11, 2018 ]
Try changing your HDMI cable to a better cable [ richard Jun 11, 2018 ]
Im not a pro, but this is a hand shake symptom in my opinion. Have you tried a new HDMI cable? Are you sure there is no damage to the HDMI ports on the TV or the Receiver? I just installed the ONKYO and used HDMI extensions, about $5 a piece via Amazon as I have damaged ports before because they the cable had lateral tension. Its not fun when that happens. It could be the Cable box or other input. Does it happen with DVD/Blue player? Apple TV/Firestick/Ruku inputs? Read up on handshake issues. Sorry I can't be more help! Often its trail and error to fix something and a process of elimination. Keep extra cables and adapters to easily switch things out.. You have to go thru each piece and find what works, and what does not. Sorry, this receiver is new to me and I can't remember if you can bypass it, which you should try if possible as it might be the receiver's software. Do things work without the recieverr??? Try lots of things, maybe you get it, maybe not. GOOD LUCK!!! [ Gary Jun 10, 2018 ]
Hey Fred any iPod can be used if using an Aux cord to listen to music. If u have an iPod Touch u can download the app and control the receiver and listen to music through multiple apps by connecting the Aux cord or if the iPod Touch has Bluetooth. Then any iPhone or iPad will work hope this helps. [ Matthew Jun 04, 2018 ]
Yes. Just Bass and Treble - no "loudness" or other tone balancing adjustments. I was surprised that I had to crank the bass way up to reach a sound equal to the Onkyo this replaced. [ Jason Jun 09, 2018 ]
Do not know as I have just purchased and not knowledgable [ RICHARD Jun 09, 2018 ]
The receiver measures around 7" tall, and I have around 9" in my entertainment center. Been running for 4 months without issue. I do leave the front cabinet doors open however just in case. Doesn't get too hot though. [ Lee Jul 18, 2018 ]
Mine is in an enclosed cabinet with about two inches above the unit. It is behind a closed door and there is a small vent on the back of the cabinet. I have about 1" on each side and about 6" off the back. I have had no issues with overheating. [ maxexn Jun 04, 2018 ]
Don't know [ James Jun 09, 2018 ]
I'd say yes but best to contact onkyo [ Bubbainc Jun 08, 2018 ]
Unfortunatly its not. [ EDGAR May 31, 2018 ]
I do not know. [ GEORGE F May 30, 2018 ]
Yes [ Ryan May 30, 2018 ]
Yes the output for the TV is ARC, please make sure your TV is ARC as well. [ EDGAR May 31, 2018 ]
Sorry, you will have to dumb this done for me. I do not understand the question. I do know what HDMI connection cable is.... [ Karen May 15, 2018 ]
There is only one arc hdmi on the receiver [ THOMAS D May 15, 2018 ]
You can always push the "info" button on the remote and it will tell you. It will also tell you how many channels are input/output. [ Trent Aug 23, 2018 ]
I believe the answer is yes. [ Jeffery May 14, 2018 ]
you use the surround l/r back speakers for high or use the front speakers for hight in front [ LAWRENCE Apr 03, 2018 ]
Jason, ion the back you would connect your speakers to where it says surround or Height. [ Jim Apr 02, 2018 ]
The hookups are on the surround back/height plugs. If you use heights then you can run 5.2.2 if no heights are used you can do 7.2. One or the other. Check the manual for hookups. Hope this helps [ AARON Apr 02, 2018 ]
My receiver will click when I switch between the input used for cable box and input for Apple TV. No big deal. [ Rod Apr 03, 2018 ]
I have not experienced "clicking" or any other issues with this unit in the 5 months I've owned it. [ Richard Mar 17, 2018 ]
Haven't had that problem yet. [ Christopher Mar 17, 2018 ]
Never experienced any issues at all. We used it every day and freaking love this unit. [ GREGORY L Mar 17, 2018 ]
Absolutely not. Mine is connected to a Klipsch 5.1 speaker system, and in the room where it's all set up, I'd have definitely heard it before. In my experience, this Onkyo is as clear as a bell and twice as true. [ Steve Mar 17, 2018 ]
I haven't heard any yet on mine [ TIMOTHY J Mar 17, 2018 ]
No [ RICHARD Mar 17, 2018 ]
I've been using it for a couple of months. The only clicking is when it turns on or off. No other sounds. Everything works great. [ Trent Mar 17, 2018 ]
I have not so far [ Richard Mar 17, 2018 ]
It can convert the video so it can be output via HDMI but it does not convert the audio. My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Feb 12, 2018 ] Staff
First, you need the watts that your speakers are equipped to handle. Don't pick a receiver that delivers over 20 watts more than what your speakers can handle. EXAMLE: Speakers are 80 watts - The receiver should put out no more than 100 watts per channel. Hope this helped. [ LYNETTA Jan 19, 2018 ]
I've got Bose Acoustimass 6 Series V speakers and although this receiver is powerful, it doesn't overpower the Bose setup at all. [ Steve Jan 17, 2018 ]
Both of these "content streamers" require a relative fast Internet. The 676 does not have Netflix or Prime software on it per se. But, in my setup, I can run Netflix et al either from my TV, or my BluRay player, my TiVo, or a streaming service (Apple TV, Roku etc.) And your computer can wirelessly "cast" or Airplay Netflix to your system. The 676 is involved in all of this, but it is a conduit to said services. Clear as mud, but feel free to ask a followup if I didn't get the gist of your concern. [ John Sep 27, 2017 ]
You can connect both of those to this receiver along with quite a few other sources as well all at the same time. HTH! My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Sep 11, 2017 ] Staff
No external preamp needed - just plug it in. [ Jason Jun 09, 2018 ]
The Onkyo has a built-in Phono pre-amp and a dedicated "Phono" input for connecting a turntable, yes. [ Ryan Aug 16, 2017 ] Staff
I'm sure it will, crutchfield tech support should verify. Great receiver.. Enjoy! [ Greg Aug 12, 2017 ]
Yes it will. [ Jeffery Aug 12, 2017 ]
Yes,that's how I currently use my receiver at the moment. During the initial set-up (or any time thereafter), you will be guided by the Graphical User Interface to select the speaker configuration that matches yours. The GUI is a 3D visual representation of the viewing/listening room. So it is very intuitive to choose your speaker configuration. [ Ahmed Sep 05, 2018 ]
Yes, the Onkyo TX-NR676 can be used to drive a 3.1 speaker system. For more details or to discuss further, please feel free to contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. Thanks! [ Larry Jul 07, 2017 ] Staff
I have all my gear with a 10 inch asus tablet as a remote it can control almost anything. [ EDGAR May 31, 2018 ]
Not sure I have a Samsung 4K 9000 series but have not set up the remote yet. I would think the crutchfield techs could assist or call Onkyo directly. Good luck [ Greg Jul 02, 2017 ]
Frequently Compared With
7.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
7.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
Denon AVR-X2400H IN-Command
7.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, and HEOS
7.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™