Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy
High-performance upright vacuum
From Dyson: Cinetic High-Performance Vacuum
Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy - Active base plate on cleaner head lets you move from wood floor to carpet without losing suction
Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy - Wand and long-reach hose attachments for hard-to-reach locations
Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy - Turbine tool removes pet hair from carpets and upholstery
Our take on the Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy vacuum sucks up allergens wherever they hide.
Powerful protection from allergens
So many of us suffer from allergies that make us sneeze, cough, tear up, and worse. The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy upright vacuum is designed to help us breathe easier. The whole machine acts as a HEPA filter that's certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Cinetic tips inside the machine oscillate at up to 5,000 Hz, separating microscopic dust and whisking it away for disposal.
When you're done vacuuming, a one-touch button lets you empty the bin without having to get your hands dirty. Better yet, you won't have to wash or change a filter — ever.
Versatile and easy to use
The vacuum works equally well on tile, wood floors, or carpet. A tool bag is included, loaded with useful accessory attachments:
- wand and long-reach hose attachments help clean in hard-to-reach locations
- all-purpose combo tool gives you handheld control for spot cleaning
- paddle-shaped reach under tool gets under furniture
- tangle-free turbine tool removes pet hair from furniture and upholstery
- a soft carbon fiber dusting brush handles jobs that need a lighter touch
- specially designed stair tool lets you give special attention to a high-traffic area
- the mattress tool cleans your all-important sleeping area
- a versatile multi-angle brush gives you even more options
These valuable tools give you the flexibility to clean every part of your home thoroughly. You'll rest — and breathe — easier with irritating allergens gone.
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy is made from ABS plastic and shatter-proof polycarbonate — the same materials that make football helmets and riot shields so tough. We've seen the torture tests Dyson puts these machines through, and were impressed to see them come out looking good as new. They're built to last a decade-plus through every kind of mess your family can devise.
- powerful vacuum for carpets, wood floors, vinyl and tile
- no filters to replace or wash
- Cinetic™ oscillating tips capture microscopic dust particles and prevent suction-robbing clogs
- whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that allergens are trapped inside
- Dyson Ball™ technology makes it easier to steer
- active base plate on cleaner head automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction
- bin volume: .57 gallons
- convenient quick-release emptying keeps your hands clean
- self-adjusting cleaner head
- 35-foot cord
- wand and long-reach hose attachments for hard-to-reach locations
- turbine tool removes pet hair from carpets and upholstery
- soft carbon fiber dusting brush
- reach under tool gets under furniture and behind appliances
- versatile multi-angle brush
- all-purpose combination tool
- stair tool
- mattress tool
- Dyson tool bag
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 13-7/16"W x 43-5/16"H x 17-1/4"D
- weight: 19.2 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Upright vacuum cleaner with attached 35' power cord
- Removable dust bin (installed)
- Mattress tool
- Long Extension tube (red/gray)
- Short Extension tube (gray)
- Tool bag
- Reach Under tool
- Combination Tool
- Carbon Fiber Soft Dusting Brush
- Crevice brush/tool
- Stair tool
- Tool holder
- Base plate/floor brush assembly
- Tangle-free Turbine tool
- Multi-angle Brush
- Operating Manual
- The Story of Dyson booklet
- Registration envelope
The Dyson CineticT Big Ball Animal + Allergy Vacuum we purchased was easy to assemble and is working to our expectations; the sale price was an added benefit
Anonymous, Snohomish, WA
Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball Animal + Allergy Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal+Allergy is a powerful upright vacuum cleaner with strong suction and extra tools. It features innovative Dyson Cinetic science that eliminates the need for a pre-motor filter due to its efficiency. The vacuum has a self-adjusting cleaner head, and comes with an instant-release wand, long extension hose, and numerous tools for every situation. Because allergens are trapped inside of the whole machine HEPA filtration, the Cinetic Big Ball Animal+Allergy has been certified as "asthma and allergy friendly" by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. The unit weighs 19.2 pounds and has a long 35-foot power cord.
Dyson Cinetic Science: The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal+Allergy uses Dyson's Cinetic Science that helps prevents the unit from losing suction over time. The Cinetic tips oscillate at up to 5000 Hz, creating powerful centrifugal forces that separate the microscopic dust particles. When dust particles aren't separated, they tend to clog up the pores and blocks the airflow, causing the vacuum to lose suction. The Cinetic Big Ball vacuum captures this microscopic dust in the bin instead of relying on filters, therefore there is no need for a pre-motor filter to replace or wash.
Dirt Bin: The unit has a large capacity (0.57 gallons) clear dirt bin that is detachable from the vacuum for easy cleaning. When the bin gets full, simply remove it from the vacuum and press the button to release the bottom door. There are no bags to change, and you never have to touch the dirt.
Big Ball Technology: The Cinetic Big Ball Animal+Allergy features a large ball instead of fixed wheels to give you much more steering control. Fixed wheels are not designed to turn corners, however, a ball can turn sharply, on the spot, when its axis is tilted. Many of the vacuum's key components fit inside of the ball which saves space, and allows the unit to fit in more tight spaces. The vacuum's center of gravity is lowered, making it feel lighter in your hand.
Self-adjusting Cleaner Head: The unit features a 13-3/8" wide base plate/floor brush assembly. The self-adjusting cleaner head automatically raises and lowers to maintain a maximum seal for optimum suction across all floors without having to adjust from hardwood and tile to carpet. The powerful motorized brush bar is approximately 12" wide, and deep cleans your carpets. You can easily switch off the motorized brush bar whenever you are on hardwood floors.
Extension Hose and Instant-release Wand: For cleaning surfaces above the floor, you can use the attached extension hose and instant-release wand. When you set the vacuum in the upright position, the suction automatically transfers to the long-reach extension hose, which can easily reach 15 feet. You can use many of the included tools directly with the hose, or attach them to the instant-release wand for extra reach and control.
Included Tools: The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal+Allergy includes a wide variety of tools and attachments, plus a handy tool bag to store them in. The unit includes the following:
- Turbine Tool: The tangle-free Turbine Tool has two rotating brushes that spin in opposite directions to pull in pet hair and dirt from carpets and upholstery without tangling. The brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool to pull in hair and dirt from all directions.
- Mattress Tool: The Mattress Tool removes dirt, allergens, and dust mites from mattresses and upholstery. Loose fibers are pulled into the airflow by the front and back edges. The neck is angled at 45° to make it easier to push across fabric, carpets, and mattresses.
- Multi-angle Brush: This unique tool can be twisted to most any angle to remove dirt from hard-to-reach surfaces. Each rotating joint has click-locks to allow you to position them at multiple angles for cleaning cupboards, door frames, and lampshades. The angled bristles help sweep the dust, dirt, and allergens into the powerful airflow.
- Soft Dusting Brush: This brush features ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments to pick up fine dust particles from your hard surfaces. It has an angled handle and a narrow nozzle to clean small crevices and hard-to-reach places.
- Reach Under Tool: The long, narrow Reach Under Tool features a unique paddle-like head and bristle arrangement to clean tight or awkward spaces. The tool can bend, twist, and extend to reach further than normal tools can't.
- Stair Tool: The non-powered Stair Tool can be used for stairs, as well as other hard-to-reach places where the floor brush can't reach.
- Combination Tool: The non-powered Combination Tool is ideal for quick cleanups. It has a 2" x 1" nozzle for reaching into narrow crevasses. For other jobs, there are long bristles you can slide and lock into place when needed. The nozzle and bristles are at a 45° angle for better coverage. This tool works well for cleaning up high.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Mother-in-law and nieces have praised the product. Besides, I like Sir James' design philosophy. [ James Sep 04, 2017 ]
Heard a lot of good things and it was what my wife wanted. [ James Sep 04, 2017 ]