Wisenet 16x8 All-in-one Camera Kit
16-channel video surveillance system with 2TB DVR and eight HD cameras
Our take on the Wisenet 16x8 All-in-one Camera Kit by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Expandable HD surveillance system
This camera and DVR package provides everything you need to keep tabs on your home or small business. The eight included SDC-79443BF cameras are weather-resistant and give you clear daytime footage up to 130 feet away. They are also very effective in low light, thanks to auto-activated infrared LED sensors that can pick up what's going on up to 82 feet away, even in total darkness.
The included 16-channel DVR supports eight included HD cameras and contains enough inputs to double your coverage in the future. And it provides plenty of storage space for video, thanks to the 2TB surveillance-grade hard drive inside and the space-saving compression technology it uses.
Automated setup using your phone
Wisenet's free WiseView mobile app makes setting up your new system more convenient. Scan the QR code located on the DVR to connect all the cameras. You can customize each camera to record continuously, at scheduled times, or when activated by motion. You can also select up to four privacy zones to be excluded from the camera's field of view.
Keep an eye on things, wherever you are
The app also allows you to view live video anytime on your iOS® or Android™ tablet or smartphone, so you can keep an eye on things even when you're at a meeting or out of town.
- complete video surveillance kit with DVR and eight HD bullet cameras
- monitor from anywhere, anytime using your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac®
- email notifications can be sent when motion or camera tampering is detected
- simple setup using the QR code scanner in the free WiseView app
- privacy masking function lets you tailor your monitoring to exclude sensitive areas
- supports eight included HD cameras and up to eight more cameras (not included)
- 2TB surveillance-class hard drive for video storage
- separate administrator and work group password encryption
- mouse included
- 11-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-11/16"D
- weight: 3.86 lbs.
SDC-79443BF Camera (x8):
- full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- footage from up to 130 feet away in ambient light
- clear infrared night imaging up to 82 feet
- 105° wide-angle lens expands coverage without compromising quality
- IP66 weather resistance
- withstands temperatures of -22° to 122° F
- 2-7/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 5-11/16"D
- weight: 6.7 oz. (each)
Connections and Warranty:
- 60 feet of BNC cable included for each camera
- 1 front and 1 rear USB port on DVR
- VGA and HDMI outputs for video monitoring (HDMI cable included)
- Ethernet port (cable included)
- RCA audio input and output
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 16-Channel Digital Video Recorder (SDR-75303) with 2 TB hard drive installed
- 8 Digital color bullet cameras (SDC-79443BF) with attached 17" power/signal cable
- Eight 60' lengths of power/signal cable (DC barrel and BNC connectors on each end)
- 24 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 24 Plastic wall anchors
- Eight 3mm Allen wrenches
- Optical mouse with 46" USB cable (Type A USB)
- Wireless remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 6' HDMI cable
- 59" Network cable (RJ-45 plugs on each end)
- AC adapter with attached 48" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 2000mA)
- AC adapter with attached 48" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 3000mA)
- DC power adapter (1 in - 8 out) with 12" cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Notification sheet
- Warranty Certificate
Overview: The Wisenet SDH-C75083BF Full HD Video Security System includes a 16-channel DVR (digital video recorder) with a built-in 2 TB HDD (hard disk drive), and eight SDC-79443BF Full HD weatherproof mini-bullet cameras. The DVR lets you simultaneously record video from up to 16 connected cameras. It has an HDMI port and a VGA port to let you monitor the system in real time. This system is ideal for use in home or retail settings.
2 TB Capacity: The SDR-74303 DVR includes a built-in 2 TB surveillance-class SATA HDD (hard disk drive) that gives you thousands of hours of storage.
Operating System: The DVR has an embedded LINUX operating system to maintain stable operation.
Included Cameras: The surveillance kit includes eight SDC-79443BF weatherproof mini-bullet cameras. The cameras feature 30 IR LEDs for "night vision" up to 82' in total darkness. In ambient light, the camera produces clear images up to 130' away. Each camera has a 17" pigtail with a BNC video connector and a DC power barrel connector. The package also includes eight 60' lengths of cable (for power and video signal). Camera features include:
- Image Sensor: 2M 1/2.9" Color CMOS image sensor with a Full HD resolution of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) effective pixels
- Scanning System: Progressive, 30 fps (NTSC)
- Maximum Transmission Length: Up to 180 feet
- IR Range: 82 feet (25 meters)
- Day and Night: Automatic True D&N
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR LED on
- Lens: 4mm F2.0 lens with 105° diagonal field of view
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66 rated for dust, wind, and moisture
- Operating Temperature Range: +14°F to +122°F, less than 90% relative humidity
- Dimensions: Width 2.394" Height 2.423" Length 5.633" (including the base)
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
DVR: The component-style DVR lets you monitor and record video from up to 16 remotely-mounted cameras. Sixteen BNC video inputs are provided to plug in the cameras. HDMI and D-sub outputs are provided for connecting a display monitor. The DVR can record and playback video at 1080p resolution at up to 240 fps. The maximum frame rate for live monitoring is 480 fps. The unit also has four audio inputs and one audio output for use with an optional microphone system. (The included cameras are not audio capable.) The system uses H.264 video encoding and G.711 audio encoding. You can simultaneously record to the hard disk, while playing back recorded video. The DVR comes with a full-featured wireless remote control.
Recording Modes: You can record any or all cameras manually, triggered by an event, or create a recording schedule. Events include motion detection anywhere on the screen, or within a customizable window, video loss (caused by camera disconnection), or tampering (change of camera's framing direction, blocked lens, or other overall change of scenes from the video). You can set a recording schedule for a specific date and time with specific start and end times. With each recording, you can set the resolution to 1920 x 1080 (up to 120 fps), 1280 x 720 (up to 480 fps), or 960 x 480 (up to 480 fps).
Live Monitoring: You can monitor up to 16 connected cameras at the same time, or any of the cameras individually. Single camera monitoring can be done in sequence, or selected manually. The DVR has an HDMI port to connect it to a TV, and a VGA port for connecting to a computer monitor. Both HDMI and VGA monitor signals can be output simultaneously. The video outputs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, or 960 x 480 at 480 fps.
WiseView: The DVR supports real-time monitoring via a network connection. With Wisenet's WiseView software (included), you can connect and control the system from your PC via a network connection. You can also search for, and playback recorded video remotely. WiseView is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, as well as Mac OS X 10.11 and above. Supported browsers include Microsoft Internet Explorer (Ver 8, 9, 10, 11), Mozilla Firefox (Ver 51.x or lower), Google Chrome (Ver 44.x or lower), and Safari 10.0 or above.
WiseView Mobile App: Using the WiseView app, you can also view video from your security system on an iOS or Android tablet or smartphone. The app is compatible with iPhone/iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, as well as Android devices with version 4.4 and up. In addition to monitoring multiple cameras, you can also playback recorded video from the DVR. Setup is simple, just download the app to your device, scan the QR code on the DVR, and connect the cameras.
Notifications: The system can send instant email notifications when motion is detected, or when cameras are tampered with. This allows you to respond instantly when unexpected events arise. When a camera is redirected, vandalized, or covered up, you are notified, and recording to the DVR automatically begins.
Motion Detection Zones: You can set up to 4 areas as motion detection zones. When motion is detected within one of these areas, an alarm will be triggered, and an email notification will be sent. You can exclude some areas where false alarms may trigger the system.
Privacy Masking: If there are areas in the camera's view that you do not wish to show, you can use privacy masking to obscure those areas. Up to 4 zones per camera can be selected for privacy masking.
Video Playback: When you are ready to play back recordings, you can search by time, type, or channel. Videos can be played back at normal speed, fast play, slow play, manual frame-by-frame playback, and reverse play. You can switch to the previous or next file, or any file in the current play list. If there are files from another channel recorded at the same time, you can immediately switch to that file. All channel synchronous real time playback is also available. In continuous play mode, the next file automatically plays when the current file ends.
Backup: The DVR allows you to backup your HDD to the PC where the program is currently running, or via the provided High Speed USB 2.0 port on the rear panel. You can use a flash drive, portable HDD, or a disk burner. The device should be formatted in FAT 32 format.
Connections: The DVR has the following connections:
- Front Panel: USB port (Type A) for connecting supplied optical mouse
- Rear Panel:
- Video In: BNC x16
- Audio In: RCA x4
- Audio Out: RCA x1
- VGA Output: Female D-Sub
- HDMI: Full size
- LAN Port: RJ-45
- USB Port (Type A): High Speed USB 2.0 port for connecting mass storage hard disk backup
- Serial Port: RS-485
- Power Socket: DC 12V for supplied AC power adapter
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.