DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger
12-volt car charger for DJI Mavic Pro intelligent flight batteries
Our take on the DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Recharge on the go
Here's a handy way to get more flying time out of your DJI Mavic Pro drone. Simply plug in this 12-volt car charger and keep your intelligent flight battery topped off. It has built-in protection to make sure your car's battery doesn't drop to unsafe levels.
- 12-volt car charger for DJI Mavic Pro drones
- charge your intelligent flight battery in about an hour
- low-voltage protection prevents your car's battery from losing too much power
- overheating protection halts charging if the 12-volt port reaches unsafe temperatures
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 12-volt car charger for the Mavic Pro (attached 20" cable terminated by a cigarette lighter adapter on one end and an attache 24" cable terminated by a proprietary connector on other end)
- User Guide
Mavic Car Charger: The Mavic Car Charger is used to charge the DJI Mavic Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery through a car's cigarette lighter port. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if your cigarette lighter port exceeds a certain temperature.
- Charge Time: approximately 54 minutes
- Input Voltage: 12.3 to 16 volts
- DC Output: 13.05 volts / 6 amps / 78 watts
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
auto charger [ william May 13, 2018 ]