Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor
For use with Sensaphone remote monitoring systems
Our take on the Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor by Crutchfield's Tara W.
Use this weatherproof temperature sensor with a Sensaphone remote monitoring system. It triggers an alarm when the air temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits. The sensor connects to your Sensaphone system with the attached 12-foot wire and comes with mounting hardware.
- for use with Sensaphone remote monitoring systems
- connects to Model 400, Model 800, or Model 1800 using the attached 12' wire
- triggers alarm when temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits
- temperature range of -20°F to 150°F
- includes mounting hardware
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Weatherproof temperature probe with attached 12' wire terminated by bare wire
- Mounting screw
The product that I needed at a good price
Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Sensaphone FGD-0101 is a small, sealed, general purpose 2.8k temperature probe for indoor or outdoor use. The FGD-0101 features an attached 12 feet of 24 gauge wire to connect to your Sensaphone monitoring unit and comes with mounting hardware.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
monitor gh temps [ Shenandoah Grow Aug 01, 2017 ]
For a sensaphone. [ William Nov 17, 2016 ]