DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
Charge up to 4 batteries at once
Our take on the DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This is not your ordinary battery charger. Not only does it charge up to four DJI Inspire 2 TB50 batteries, but it does it in a clever way. It charges in sequence according to battery power levels from high to low, so you have one ready to go as soon as possible, while the others continue to charge.
- charging hub for up to four DJI Inspire 2 TB50 batteries
- charges in sequence according to battery power levels from high to low
- charging time for four batteries: 180 minutes
- micro USB port for firmware updates
- weight: 8.9 oz.
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub (for the DJI Inspire 2)
- User Guide
Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub (for Inspire 2): The Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Inspire 2 Battery Charger. It charges up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries simultaneously. The Charging Hub will intelligently charge batteries in sequence according to battery power levels from high to low. The microUSB port is used for firmware updates.
- Input voltage: 26.1V
- Input current: 6.9A
- Charging Times: 90 minutes (2 batteries), 180 minutes (4 batteries)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.