Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol
Motorized projector screen with Matte White fabric (119")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
To see the best possible picture from your projector you really need a screen. And if a large rectangular expanse of white isn't your idea of great wall decoration, a motorized retractable screen like the Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol is an elegant solution. When it's show time, just flip the wall switch (supplied) and the screen quietly lowers into position.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's ambient light level. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
The Cosmopolitan Electrol has a sturdy aluminum case with a white powder-coated finish.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- fiberglass screen material is durable and easy to clean
- lower and raise screen using supplied wall switch
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
3 questions already asked
Yes [ Kenneth Mar 03, 2017 ]
It comes with a 3 position light switch; which controls down, off, and up. [ Kenneth Mar 03, 2017 ]
I just got mine and it does not come with a remote. [ Jason Jan 04, 2017 ]
I forwarded your question to an Advisor and they responded with the following: Yes, you could recess the Da-Lite 92579 screen into the ceiling. If you would like to discuss further you can contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy May 25, 2015 ] Staff