Focal 100 IC 6-ST
Stereo-input in-ceiling speaker
- stereo-input speaker plays both the left and right channels of the stereo mix
- dual 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeters
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- 6-1/2" Polyglass woofer
- humidity-resistant design (not recommended for direct exposure to water)
- unobtrusive frame and low-profile grille for discreet installation
- includes round and square paintable magnetic grilles
- recommended amplifier power: 25-100 watts
- frequency response: 60-23,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- designed and developed in France
- cutout diameter: 7-1/4"
- overall diameter: 8-3/16"
- mounting depth: 3-3/4"
- weight: 3.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 1 In-ceiling speaker
- 1 Square grill (white)
- 1 Round grill (white)
- Cut-out template
- Quickstart guide
Features and Specs
|Quantity in Package||Single|
|Power Range (Watts)||25-100|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Bi-Amp Inputs||Stereo input|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Overview: The Focal 100 IC6ST is a two-way, stereo in-ceiling speaker designed for small to medium sized rooms in home applications. It can be used in distributed systems, like hallways and living areas, stereo systems for living rooms and bedrooms, as well as overhead speakers in a home theater system. The IC6ST is even ideal for humid environments such as a bathroom or kitchen.
Design: The 100 IC6ST features a 6-1/2" dual voice-coil Polyglass cone midbass driver and dual 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeters. The speaker's compact unibody and new crossover were designed to improve sound dispersion and off-axis listening, helping to avoid the "shower effect". The tweeters can be rotated and include a 3-way switch for adjusting the output level according to the acoustic environment with selections of -3dB, 0dB, and +3dB. Each speaker comes with two paintable, magnetic, metal-mesh grills; square and round. Small magnets around the rim of the speaker allow the grills to be easily placed and removed with no tools required. Two sets of spring-posts are provided for attaching speaker wire.
Installation: The Focal in-ceiling speaker includes 3 integrated mounting brackets with optimized grips. These allow the speaker to be locked into place by simply tightening the 3 Philips-head screws after placing speaker in the opening. As the screw is tightened, the arms will swing outward and press against the backside of the drywall or mounting surface. The screws remain attached to the mounting arms, even when fully loosened, preventing them from falling out and making for an easier installation.
- Drivers: 6-1/2" Dual voice-coil Polyglass midbass, dual 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeters
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 60Hz - 23kHz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- RMS Power: 25 - 100W
- Cutout Diameter: 7.125"
- Mounting Depth: 3.75"
- External Dimensions: Outer diameter - 8.15", Length - 3.750"
- Net Weight: 3.86 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.