In-wall rated HDMI cable (12 meters/39.4 feet)
Our take on the AudioQuest Cinnamon by Crutchfield's Amanda P.
Creating a cool custom home theater system, or maybe a multi-room video system? This HDMI cable from AudioQuest can be safely run inside your walls and ceilings for a clean, professional look. And it'll provide superior picture and sound quality, even over a run of nearly 40 feet. Officially rated "Standard Speed with Ethernet," Cinnamon can provide an Internet connection between compatible components. Plus, AudioQuest's superior build quality ensures excellent high-def picture and sound.
Solid core conductors for better signal transfer
AudioQuest is known for their superior build quality, and their Cinnamon HDMI cables are no exception. They use solid-core, silver-plated conductors to ensure every ounce of picture and sound information makes it to your gear — something that can be difficult for poorer-quality cables, especially at longer lengths. The bottom line: you'll enjoy exceptionally clear, noise-free video and audio.
AudioQuest Cinnamon is fully backward-compatible with HDMI 1.3 and earlier cables. Bit Error Rate testing ensures that every cable passes signals as accurately as possible.
- length: 12 meters (39.6 ft.)
- "Standard Speed with Ethernet" cable design
- supports HDMI version 1.4 features:
- bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- audio return channel for sending Dolby® Digital sound from an HDTV back to an A/V receiver
- 24-gauge solid-core, silver-plated copper conductors (silver layer is 1.25% of total conductor)
- solid polyethylene insulation
- white, in-wall rated PVC jacket
- gold-plated contacts resist corrosion
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 12-Meter HDMI-to-HDMI cable (with clear plastic protectors on each connector)
HDMI 1.4 Certified: The AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI cable fully complies with the HDMI 1.4 specification and supports the ultra high speed 10.2Gbps bandwidth for 1080p high resolution multichannel audio, ARC, and Ethernet compatibility.
- 1080p Video: Supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 video resolution for high definition video.
- High Resolution Multichannel Audio: Supports lossless high resolution multichannel audio - including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS HD.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) which allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Ethernet Enabled: Provides high-speed networking to it HDMI link, allowing you to take full advantage of your IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
Note: AudioQuest HDMI cables over 8 meters (26' 3") are only standard speed with support up to 1080p video (not 4K).
High Quality Construction: The AudioQuest Cinnamon HDMI cable features high quality construction to maximize video and audio performance.
- Solid 1.25% Silver Conductors: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications, like HDMI audio and video. These signals, being such a high frequency, travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. As the surface is made of high-purity silver, the performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable, but priced much closer to solid copper cable.
- Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation: Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then released as distortion. Cinnamon HDMI uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. Thanks to all the air in Foamed-PE, it causes much less of the out-of-focus effect common to other materials.
- Gold-Plated Connectors: The Audioquest HDMI cable features gold-plated HDMI standard size (Type-A) connectors for maximum signal transfer.
Directionality: All AQ HDMI cables are directional. The correct direction is determined by listening to every batch of metal conductors used in every AudioQuest HDMI cable. All signal conductors controlled for digital-audio direction in AudioQuest HDMI cables, and care is even taken to run the conductors used in the Audio Return Channel in the opposite direction to ensure the best performance for that application. Arrows are clearly marked on the connectors to ensure superior sound quality.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.