On-Q Single-gang Bracket for New Construction
- On-Q part # AC1009-01
- for use with single-gang openings for products such as wall plate outlets and volume controls
- open back and integrated cable management system provide easy cable connections
- heavy, continuous nail guides
- side stabilizer keeps tabs aligned with stud
- not for use with A/C power applications
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Single gang low voltage bracket for new construction (with pre-mounted nails)
On-Q Single-gang Bracket for New Construction Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Product Overview: This On-Q single-gang wall bracket is designed to accommodate in-wall low voltage electronic devices and terminals. It has two pre-mounted nails for use with new construction only. The bracket has molded-in reinforcement ribs to minimizing the racking caused by irregular drywall openings.
Box Dimensions: This single-gang wall bracket is 4" high, 2" wide, and 1.5" deep.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Need it to mount the plate [ Adam Sep 02, 2018 ]
recommended [ Lawrence May 04, 2016 ]
keeps cables from straining on connections!! [ PATRICK Jan 17, 2016 ]