Bose® SoundSport® Free charging case
Bose® SoundSport® Free charging case - Replacement or extra charging case for for Bose® SoundSport® Free wireless headphones
Bose® SoundSport® Free charging case - Banks up to 10 hours of power to recharge the two earbuds (not included) while they sit inside.
Item # 018SSFRCCB | MFR # 781445-0010
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Bose® SoundSport® Free charging case by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Want an extra charging case for your Bose® SoundSport® Free wireless headphones? Maybe a case to keep in the car or at the office if your earbuds need extra power? This charging case works just like the one that comes with your headphones.
You snap each earbud into the case to recharge them. The case can bank about 10 hours of battery life, so you get about two full recharges. Or, in a pinch, you can connect them for 15 minutes and get about 45 minutes of use — I'd call that enough for a solid workout.
- replacement or extra charging case for Bose® SoundSport® Free wireless headphones
- palm-sized hard plastic case with a charging cradle for each earbud
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of extra listening time
- stores about two full charges of the SoundSport Free wireless headphones
- offers 45 minutes of music listening on a 15-minute charge
- external micro-USB input for recharging case
- LED indicators to show battery statuses for case and headphones
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Charging case for Bose SoundSport Free (Black)
- 12" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
Bose® SoundSport® Free charging case Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Bose SoundSport Free charging case works exclusively with the SoundSport Free in-ear wireless headphones. It contains a molded interior for the two ear buds (not included) to fit into. When you place the ear buds in the case, the charging pins are aligned and they begin charging. Strong magnets hold the headphones in place on the contacts.
Built-in Rechargeable Battery: The charging case has its own 530 mAh rechargeable battery that will charge up your ear buds when you're not using them. Fully charged, the case provides up to two full charges, or approximately 10 hours of playback time. The charging case and the ear buds each require a 2-hour charge to reach full capacity. You can check the charge level of the case without opening it by viewing the 5-LED meter on the front.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.