Padded microphone bag with four mic drops
Our take on the Gator GM-4 by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
The Gator GM-4 features four "drops" to secure your microphones.
Drop the mic
Keep your microphones safe with the solidly stitched Gator GM-4 nylon bag. Unzip the padded lid and you'll find a stiff foam insert with four round 7-inch-deep cut-outs, or "drops," to hold your mics. A fifth, square-shaped opening in the foam can hold a belt pack or other small accessories.
There's a good amount of foam between the bottom of the drops and the bag, meaning your mics are completely enclosed. Extra storage space is available in the GM-4's front pouch, and the adjustable shoulder strap makes it easier to carry.
- padded bag with four microphone drops
- exterior pockets for cables
- durable 600-Denier nylon construction
- top handle and adjustable shoulder strap
- interior dimensions: 12"W x 4-1/2"H x 6"D
- exterior dimensions: 13"W x 6"H x 9"D
- mic drop depth: 7"
- weight: 2 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime limited
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Carry case
- Shoulder strap (attached)
Overview: The Gator GM-4 is a protective carry case specifically designed for microphones. Featuring a rigid 600-Denier nylon outer shell with a thick foam interior, it has 4 pre-cut slots for microphones, an additional slot (with foam plug) for other items, and 2 external zippered storage spaces. The top of the case has a webbed nylon handle built into it and an adjustable shoulder strap is included, that can be detached if needed.
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Width - 13.0"
- Height - 9.0"
- Depth - 6.0"
- Interior Spaces:
- Microphone slots - 1.75" x 5.5"
- Additional slot - 1.5" x 3" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Shoulder Strap: Adjustable from 24" - 40"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.