Infinity BassLink T
Class D powered subwoofer
Item # 108BASSLT | MFR # BASSLINK T
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Infinity BassLink T by Crutchfield's Steven Johnson
Have you been waiting for the right way to add meaningful, high-quality bass to your truck or SUV? Wait no longer! The Infinity BassLink T takes the features that have made the BassLink such an incredible performer, and puts them in a rigid polymer enclosure that'll fit neatly in most SUVs, trucks, or hatchbacks. At less than 15" high and 7" deep, this compact amplified subwoofer takes up minimal cargo space!
Fire up the built-in 250-watt Class D amplifier, and check out the rich, powerful bass produced by the 10" subwoofer in tandem with two 10" passive radiators it's sure to make your music sound massive. The BassLink T connects to any type of system (thanks to its speaker- and preamp-level inputs), and can be tuned to perfection using the variable low-pass filter, bass boost, gain control, and phase switch. If you lease your truck, this sub will add serious slam to your factory system without any modifications. A remote is included.
- 10" woofer and two 10" passive radiators
- Class D 250-watt amplifier
- compact polymer enclosure
- wired volume control with 16-foot cable
- frequency response 20-120 Hz
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz (at 12 dB per octave)
- line-level inputs (remote turn on required)
- speaker-level inputs with auto turn-on
- phase control
- bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
- 25-amp fuse
- 40-1/4"W x 14-3/4"H x 6-1/2"(D1), 3-3/4"(D2)
- warranty: 1 year
I got this sub. It sounds great and you can feel it pounding your chest. I put this in my 98 ford escort because the door and rear deck speakers weren't giving me enough bass and the basslink t really does the job. This won't rattle any cars around you but it will definitely rattle your car.
Justin, Tampa, FL
What's in the Box:
- Black amplified subwoofer with inserted 25A fuse (loaded with one 10" subwoofer and two 10" passive radiators)
- 1 Remote level control
- 2 Metal mounting feet
- 13' Audio cable (has left and right RCA audio connectors on one end and right-angle left and right RCA audio connectors on the other end)
- 16' Remote level control cable (has an RJ11 connector on each end)
- 13' Speaker-level input harness
- Fourteen 1" self-tapping screws
- Two 3/4" self-tapping screws
- One 25A ATC fuse
- Two 100 microfarad capacitors
- Warranty card
Infinity BassLink T Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Enclosure Type||Passive Radiator|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||250 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
|Crossover Point||50-120 Hz|
Design: The BassLink T consists of a 10" subwoofer, two 10" passive radiators, and a 250-watt Class D amplifier housed in a rigid polymer enclosure, all carefully engineered to work together as a unique, integrated system.
Enclosure Type and Materials: The enclosure is made of an acoustically inert polymer, which is rigid enough to resist flexing and dampens any resonance.
Class D Amplifier: This unit has a built-in 250-watt Class D amplifier, which is highly efficient and designed specifically for use with the subwoofer and passive radiator combination.
Auto Turn-On Feature: When the speaker-level inputs are used, the system will automatically turn on and off with the radio.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used, unless the remote turn-on lead is connected.
Low-Pass Filter: The low-pass filter frequency can be adjusted from 50 to 120 Hz for a seamless transition between the output of this unit and that of the other speakers in the vehicle. The filter has a slope of 12 dB per octave.
Bass Boost: The amplifier includes a continuously adjustable bass boost from -6 to +3 dB, centered at 40 Hz.
Phase Switch: This switch allows you to select normal or reverse for best bass response.
Remote Level Control: The supplied remote level control allows you to adjust the bass level from anywhere in the vehicle. The remote level control can be mounted under the dash, in the dash, or on any flat surface that allow for safe operation while driving.
Mounting: Infinity's BassLink T has been developed to deliver great bass in pickup trucks, SUVs and hatchbacks. Its low profile design allows it to be positioned in the confined space of a pickup truck, or behind the rear seats of a hatchback or SUV. The BassLink T should be secured to a solid mounting surface using the supplied mounting hardware. There are multiple indentations along the mounting flange. These allow for different screw locations, depending on your vehicle. If your particular application does not allow you to secure the lower portion of the BassLink T, please use the supplied mounting feet, which give you the ability to secure the enclosure to the floor of your vehicle.
Note: The indentations along the mounting flange do not have pre-drilled screw holes. So, you will have to drill holes into the appropriate indentations when mounting the enclosure.
- +Batt (power): 0.377" screw terminal
- Remote: 0.377" screw terminal
- GND (ground): 0.377" screw terminal
- Remote Level Control: RJ11 jack for use with supplied remote level control
- Line Level Input: left and right RCA audio jacks
- High Level Input: 4-pin jack for use with supplied speaker-level input harness
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.