On-Q Selective Call Patio Unit (White)
Our take on the On-Q Selective Call Patio Unit (White) by Crutchfield's Tara W.
On-Q's Selective Call intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add this weatherproof patio unit to communicate with the rest of the house from your backyard get highlights from the game as you grill or ask family members to bring out towels for the pool. The patio unit attaches to the Selective Call back box and installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box (both sold separately). It connects to the Selective Call distribution module with a single pull of CAT-5e cable.
- On-Q part # IC5004-WH
- patio unit for On-Q Selective Call intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- attaches to On-Q Selective Call back box and installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box
- connects to required Selective Call intercom distribution module via CAT-5e cable
- 4-9/16"W x 5-1/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- White Selective Call Intercom Patio Unit
- Rubber gasket
- Metal mounting bracket
- 4 Screws (Length=1.25")
- 1/16" Hex key
- Instruction/Installation sheet
VERY CLEAR SOUND SAVES ALOT OF STEPS COMPANY HAS GREAT SERVICE STAFF CALL OR TEXT FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING HELP
carl, Lexington, SC
On-Q Selective Call Patio Unit (White) Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The On-Q IR5004 Selective Call Intercom Patio Unit is weather-resistant for outdoor use, and supports responding to a selective call, initiating a page within the house, local control of the mute and monitor functions, and the ability to talk to a Door Unit. The Patio Unit has a built-in high quality speaker and microphone for superior sound quality. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects, via Cat 5 cable (RJ-45 connection), to any of the eight Room, Patio, or Door Unit jacks on the Intercom module.
Controls: The IR5004 Intercom Patio Unit has the following controls and indicators:
- Talk: A press-to-talk button for communicating with other room units.
- Door: A press-to-talk button for communicating with the last door unit that rang its door tone.
- Monitor: When pressed, it activates or deactivates the monitor, and opens/closes microphone.
- Mute: Toggles between Mute active and inactive
- Volume: Separate + and - buttons to increase or decrease speaker volume (10 total levels)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.