Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead
High-performance cord-free handheld and stick vacuum cleaner
From Dyson: V10 Motor Pioneering
Our take on the Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead's ultra-efficient torque drive cleaner head makes short work of dirt and allergens.
Convenient and powerful handheld vacuum
Cleaning is just so much easier with a cordless handheld vacuum. But you want one that's powerful enough to do tough jobs. Good news! The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead makes short work of spills, allergens, and pet hair.
It's Dyson's most powerful cordless vacuum yet, thanks to the Dyson digital motor V10, and the ultra-efficient torque drive cleaner head. The V10's fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of microscopic particles, so you and your family can breathe easy.
Efficient power usage
The V10 Motorhead is powered by a seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery that provides up to 60 minutes of powerful suction. A three-position switch lets you choose the right amount of power required for the job at hand.
Great for the home and the car
The V10 Motorhead functions as both a stick vacuum and a handheld portable unit. Because it's totally cordless, it's an awesome car vacuum. It makes short work of dirt, pet hair, and even graham cracker crumbs.
The V10 is also nice for the hard-to-reach areas above window sills and underneath furniture. The included docking station mounts to the wall for convenient charging and storage.
Dyson included some accessories to help you clean in hard-to-reach parts of any room.
- The combination tool is convenient for picking up messes quickly on varying surfaces
- The crevice tool gives you a little extra length to help clean gaps between furniture or similar spaces
Wherever you need to clean, Dyson has an attachment that can help.
- high-performance rechargeable handheld/stick combo vacuum cleaner
- Dyson's most powerful cordless vacuum ever
- ultra-efficient torque drive cleaner head
- fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of microscopic particles
- deep cleans carpets, hardwood floors, and upholstered furniture
- cord-free design makes moving from room to room easy
- includes quick-release combination tool and crevice tool
- built-in nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery delivers up to 60 minutes of power
- three-position switch lets you choose the right level of power for any job
- quickly converts to a handheld vacuum for quick clean-ups or use in the car
- includes a wall-mount for easy storage and charging
- easy-empty bin helps keep dust down and your hands clean
- bin volume: .14 gallons
- 48-7/8"W x 9-1/2"H x 10-1/8"D
- weight: 5.5 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
New V10 works amazing! I choose the motorhead because of lighter weight. I recommend to use this quick home cleaning and quick charge (~2hr).
Young, Walnut Creek, CA
Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Why did you buy this?
Quality product [ Rich May 10, 2018 ]