Peavey Elements® Pole Mount Bracket
Adjustable mounting bracket for commercial sound installations
Our take on the Peavey Elements® Pole Mount Bracket by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This bracket lets you customize the mounting angle of compatible Peavey Elements speakers, so you have plenty of placement options. The bracket is clearly marked so you can choose the perfect angle to aim your speakers upward or downward.
- rugged stainless steel bracket marked for custom angled installation
- set your speaker to fire upward or downward at the perfect angle
- maximum upward angle: 35°
- maximum downward angle: 45°
- built in alignment and tensioning system
- can be adjusted post-installation without disassembly
- mounting hardware included
- 6-1/2"W x 15-7/8"H x 14-5/8"D
- weight: 12.2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Speaker mount assembly
- Pole mount assembly
- Rubber gasket
- Four 35" stainless steel cable straps
- Alignment hook (L bracket)
- 3 Hex bolts (9/16" x 3")
- 3 Nylock nuts (9/16")
- 6 Large flat washers
- 4 Hex bolts (7/16" x 1-1/8")
- 4 Nylock nuts (7/16")
- 4 Small flat washers
- Installation Manual
Overview: The Peavey Elements Pole Mounting System is a heavy duty solution for mounting Peavey Elements Series speakers. This kit is for mounting a single speaker, and requires assembly. The mounting kit is made of powder-coated, 12-gauge stainless steel, and includes the necessary hardware. The Pole Mounting System weighs 12.2 pounds fully assembled, and has a weight capacity of 117 pounds.
Components: The Elements Pole Mounting System consists of two main parts:
- Speaker Mount Assembly: The Speaker Mount assembly is a T-shaped bracket that attaches to the back of the speaker. You can mount the speaker at any of 10 down-firing angles (0° to 45° in 5° increments), or 8 up-firing angles (0° to 35° in 5° increments). The mounting angles are silk-screened to the sides of the assembly for easy visibility. Four hex bolts and washers are included to mount the speaker to the assembly. Dimensions: Width 6-1/2" Height 6-5/8" Depth 11-1/2"
- Pole Mount Assembly: The Pole Mount assembly is a tall, flanged bracket that mounts to the pole, and to the Speaker Mount Assembly. Four stainless steel straps hold the Pole Mount Assembly in place on the pole. The Pole Mount is capable of post-installation re-tensioning without disassembly. Dimensions: Width 4-1/8" Height 15-7/8" Depth 3".
Compatible Speakers: The Pole Mounting System is compatible with the following Peavey Elements loudspeakers:
- Elements 115C 60x40RT
- Elements 115C 105x60RT
- Elements 112C 60x40RT
- Elements 112C 105x60RT
- Elements 108C
- Elements 212C Sub
Tools Required: Tools required for assembly include:
- Wrenches: 7/16", 9/16", 3/4 socket driver, box-end, or crescent wrench
- Flathead screwdriver
- Pliers to pull cable tie tight against pole
- Sturdy platform or ladder -- For safety, be sure to have a second person to help hold the speaker during installation
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.