Speaker wall mount — swivels and tilts for better sound coverage (White)
Our take on the K&M 24481 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Hang and aim your speaker where it needs to go
K&M's 24481 speaker wall mount holds a speaker weighing up to 55 pounds (25 kg) firmly and safely, right where you want. You can adjust the bracket to aim your speaker angled downward as much as 30 degrees, ensuring your audience gets good sound coverage. The bracket also swivels so you can aim your speaker to the left or right for more effective coverage.
Direct or indirect mounting
The 24481 can be attached directly to a speaker that has a pair of standard mounting holes 2-3/4" to 3" apart. Otherwise, you'll need an adapter plate (sold separately, see below) to accommodate other speaker mounting hole patterns and dimensions.
- speaker wall mount (white)
- supports up to 55 pounds (25 kg)
- holds speaker at a downward tilt angle of 0° to 30°
- swivels speaker up to 90°
- direct mount to speakers with mounting holes 2-3/4" to 3" apart
- adapter plates available for other speakers
- black powder-coated steel and aluminum construction
- weight: 1.9 lbs
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Tilting/swiveling speaker wall mount (white)
- General Safety and Mounting Notes
- Packing card
Overview: The König & Meyer (K&M) 24481 Speaker Wall Mount is designed for large, heavy commercial speakers up to 55 pounds (25 kg). It has variable adjustments for both angle and direction, and can be used with a variety of optional adapter plates. The speaker wall mount is suitable for indoor use only, and should be installed by a trained technician with all safety precautions observed. This speaker wall mount is also available in black.
Speaker Adjustments: The Speaker Wall Mount allows the speaker to be tilted from 0° to 30°. A scale is located on one side of the swivel bracket indicating the tilt angle. In addition, you can swivel the speaker left or right up to 90° around the vertical axis.
Design: The 24481 is made of powder coated steel and aluminum with a large back plate (4-11/16" x 8-5/8") to secure the mount to the wall. It can be installed in solid wood, masonry, concrete, or brick, using appropriate screws and wall anchors (not included). During installation, the swivel bracket is removed from the mount and attached to the back of the speaker, either directly or with an optional adapter plate.
Optional Adapter Plates: The 24481 works with an assortment of optional adapter plates to accommodate various mounting templates or the size or shape of the speaker. These adapter plates are attached to the back of the speaker, and have two studs that match the spacing of the screw holes on the swivel bracket. The available adapter plates include:
- Panel 1 (24352): A vertical adapter plate with four mounting templates: 69.9mm x 127mm (M8), 50.8mm x 107.9mm (M6), 62mm x 47mm (M6), and 70mm x 76.2mm (M6). Available in black or white.
- Panel 2 (24354): A horizontal adapter plate with three mounting templates: 127mm x 69.9mm (M8)107.9mm x 50.8mm (M6), and 76.2mm x 70mm (M6). Available in black or white.
- Panel 6 (24359): A T-mounting adapter with a 70mm x 76.2mm (M6) mounting template. Available in black or white.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
Those Polk speakers have just one keyhole slot on the back of them for wall-mounting and that doesn't work with the K&M mounts. I don't have another mount that can work with them to give you the ability to tilt them but I remember the Pinpoint AM41 side-grip wall mounts which should be able to hold them. My Bio: https://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Paul [ Paul Sep 17, 2018 ] Staff