On-Q Dual IR Mouse Emitter
Our take on the On-Q Dual IR Mouse Emitter by Crutchfield's Tara W.
This dual IR emitter allows your On-Q audio system to control other gear in your home. It plugs into an On-Q audio component, like an audio main source input, and the dual sensor ends attach to the IR sensor windows of your A/V gear.
- On-Q part # F7425
- control two audio components with your On-Q home system
- adhesive strips allow quick and secure mounting
- transparent to infrared light won't block signals from IR remotes used in your main room
- 9-foot cable (terminates in a 3.5mm mono miniplug)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Dual IR emitters with attached 9' cable (terminates into a 3.5mm mono miniplug)
- Double-sided tape for attaching emitters
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Overview: The On-Q F7425 is a dual IR emitter on a 9' cable to help control your audio equipment when used with the lyriQ Audio System. The cable terminates into a 3.5mm mono miniplug. The emitter plugs directly into the F7428 lyriQ Triple Source Input module.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.