Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall Mount
Fits 75" 2017 & 2018 Samsung QLED TVs
Our take on the Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall Mount by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Samsung's "no-gap" mounting solution
The Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall Mount is designed specifically to mount a 2018 or 2017 Samsung 75" QLED TV. Compatible 2018 models include the Q7FN and Q79N series; 2017 models include the Q7, Q8, and Q9 series. The minimal gap between wall and TV — 0 to 1/4" depending on the TV model — is possible because the part that attaches to the TV fits a carved out area on the back of the set.
Surprisingly, this no-gap design still allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED TV downward 5°. This means you can mount your TV high on the wall — like over a fireplace — and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- designed specifically to wall-mount 2017 and 2018 75" Samsung QLED TVs
- 2018 models (includes Q7FN and Q9FN series)
- 2017 models (includes Q7, Q8 and Q9 series)
- TV weight limit: 95 lbs.
- mounts your TV to the wall with a gap of 0 to 1/4"
- tilt mechanism allows you to tilt the TV downward 5° for a better viewing angle
- stud-mounting required (included wall bracket plate works with 16" OC studs only)
- mounting hardware included
- Note: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall bracket
- TV bracket
- 2 Support brackets
- 2 Magnetic plates
- Four M6 x 14mm screws
- Four M6 x 10mm screws
- 2 Bolts
- 2 Threaded adapters
- 2 Thumb-screws
- 5 Washers
- Six 2.125"(L) wood-screws
- Six 2.25"(L) concrete-anchors
- Four 1.375"(L) wood-screws
- Four 1.625"(L) concrete-anchors
- 2 Foam blocks
- 4 Felt-pads
- 4 Two-side tape pieces
- 7 White stickers
- Intallation Guide (for 2018 TVs)
- Installation Guide (for 2017 TVs)
- Standard Installation Requirements by Wall-Type
- Wall-Mount Template
- "Cautions When Installing" booklet
- "Caution" note
- "Installation Method" note
- Warranty Information
Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall Mount Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
TV Compatibility: The Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall-Mount is designed specifically to wall mount select 2017 to 2018 Samsung 75" QLED TVs (all mounting hardware included).
- 2017 Models: Q7FM, Q7CM, Q8CM, and Q9FM series
- 2018 Models: Q7FN, Q7CN, and Q9FN series
Notes: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED series TVs listed above.
No Gap Design: The Samsung WMN-M22E mounts your compatible Samsung QLED TV to the wall with no gap or nearly no gap (based on model TV, wall type, and installation). The distance between the wall and the left or right side of the TV may different depending on the wall and installation conditions. A larger gap between the back of the QLED TV and the wall may occur if the wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off angle to the floor (or if the wall-mount installation is done incorrectly).
- Wall Distance For 2017 Model TVs: 0" to 23" or more
- Wall Distance For 2018 Model TVs: 0.275" or more
Tilt Mechanism: The Samsung WMN-M22E No Gap Wall-Mount allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED series TV downward 5°. This allows you to mount your TV high on the wall (like over a fireplace) and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
Wood Stud & Concrete Installation: The Samsung WMN-M22E comes with the appropriate hardware to mount the bracket to wood studs or a concrete wall. The included wall bracket plate supports 16" OC wood studs (24" OC is not supported) using the supplied hardware. In addition, anchors are supplied for concrete wall installation.
- TV Bracket Dimensions: 11.4375" (w) x 7.6875" (h) x 0.625" (d)
- Wall Bracket Dimensions: 20.5" (w) x 3.9375" (h) x 0.6875" (d)
Level Adjustment: Once your QLED TV is installed on the No Gap Wall-Mount, you can level up the TV by adjusting the horizontal level of the WMN-M22E from 1° to 2°. If you cannot level up the TV with this adjustment, then you need to reinstall the bracket to the wall and TV.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.