Metra Spyclops IP Bullet Camera
Weather-resistant indoor/outdoor 4MP HD camera with autofocus and 5X optical zoom
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Metra Spyclops IP Bullet Camera by Crutchfield's Emily S.
A reliable security camera
This weather-resistant IP camera makes it easy to keep an eye on your home or small business. Its four-megapixel image sensor delivers crystal clear HD picture quality. Built-in Power over Ethernet provides a safe, reliable connection and a neater, simpler one-cable installation.
How does it work?
IP cameras like this one connect to an NVR (network video recorder) via Ethernet cables. Known as PoE (Power over Ethernet), this type of connection carries power to the camera as well as passing video signals back to the recorder. PoE camera systems are ideal for installations where longer cable runs are required.
Easily adjust zoom and focus
There's no need to physically adjust the lens after installation, because the camera has built-in motorized autofocus. Plus you can control the 5X optical zoom from the web interface, NVR, or free Spyclops mobile app.
Great imaging — day or night
A manually adjustable sunshade above the camera's face helps you keep the lens out of direct sunlight. Wide Dynamic Range means you'll be able to see details, even in tricky, high-contrast lighting situations. The camera can also pick up what's going on at night up to 130 feet away, thanks to auto-activated infrared LED sensors.
- 4-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 5X optical zoom with autofocus (f=2.7-13.5mm)
- HiSilicon digital signal processing for Wide Dynamic Range
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 130 feet away
- video formats: 4MP @ 20fps, 3MP/1080p @ 30fps
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for reliable network connection and power
- manually adjustable sunshade
- IP66 rated for weather resistance
- ONVIF compliant
- free Spyclops mobile app features:
- view live stream and recordings
- adjust zoom
- save still images and record video directly to your mobile device with the capture and record function
- works with Metra Spyclops 8-channel NVR
- 4MP cameras must be set to 2MP within the NVR to be compatible
- adjust zoom and view footage via web interface
- 3-5/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 8-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Bullet POE surveillance camera with attached 22" cable (DC barrel and RJ-45 jacks)
- Water-resistant plug cover
- Four 1-1/4" self-tapping screws
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- Quick User Guide
- Warranty card
- Drill template
Overview: The SPY-BLTW3IP4AF is a weather-resistant IP bullet camera for use in a closed-circuit video surveillance system. It has an adjustable zoom control and a built-in motorized auto focus. Built-in IR LEDs gives the camera "night vision" for added security for your home or business.
Video Signal: The camera has a 1/3" 4-megapixel OmniVision CMOS image sensor with full HD (1920 x 1080) video output. Its main stream is 4 MP at 20 fps, or 3 MP/1080P at 30 fps. The video signal is carried via an Ethernet cable (not included).
Lens: The SPY-BLTW3IP4AF has a 2.7-13.5mm 5x zoom lens. You can adjust the zoom from your surveillance system's web interface, the DVR or NVR, or with the free remote viewing app. It also has a motorized automatic focus mechanism to keep your images sharp.
Night Vision: This IP bullet camera is equipped with infrared (IR) LEDs that provides night vision up to 40 meters (131 feet) at night.
Weather Resistant: The camera is IP66 rated for dust and water ingress. It can be used outdoors or indoors. An adjustable sunshade is included, allowing you to keep stray sunlight and water off of the lens cover.
Power: The camera is powered by POE (Power over Ethernet), when used with a POE-equipped NVR. It can also be powered by a separate DC power supply connected to the DC barrel connector on the camera's cable pigtail.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.