Robo 3D™ PLA Filament
Spool of 3D printing material (Red)
Item # 988PLARED | MFR # 855076005035
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Robo 3D™ PLA Filament by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This spool of PLA (polylactic acid) plastic can be used as building filament in your Robo 3D printer.
- building material for your 3D printer
- plant-based PLA (polylactic acid) is considered to be an "earth-friendly" plastic
- comes in a variety of colors to match your creative ideas
- filament diameter: .06" (1.75mm)
- weight: 2.2 lbs.
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Spool of 1.75mm diameter Red PLA filament (2.2 pounds / 1 kg)
Overview: PLA filament is a popular, easy-to-use 3D printing material. This 2.2 pound (1 kg) spool of red PLA filament is made to the specifications of Robo 3D printers. The filament has a diameter of 1.75mm.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
They are no longer making the 1kg version of this PLA and i really l like it. I normally only buy directly form the Manufacture for this item but they are now our. [ matthew Dec 29, 2017 ]