Bose® WB-3 brackets
Wall brackets for Bose 201® and 301® bookshelf speakers
Our take on the Bose® WB-3 brackets by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Bose® designed these wall-mounted brackets specifically for use with 201® and 301® Series IV and V Direct/Reflecting® speakers. Included are directions for mounting, as well as the necessary hardware to attach these brackets to either drywall, masonry, or wooden walls.Note: WB-3 wall brackets are not compatible with Bose 201® and 301® Series I, II or III speakers.
- mounting hardware included
- 5-1/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 1/2"D
- warranty: 30 days
Priced per pair
- for Bose® 301® Direct/Reflecting® speaker system or 201® Direct/Reflecting® speaker system
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4 Black interlocking metal wall brackets (2 used for each speaker)
- 4 Toggle bolt assemblies (each with a 3/16" x 2-1/2" bolt and a 3/16" toggle)
- 4 Silver Phillips-head wood screws (1-1/2" length)
- 4 Plastic expansion wall anchors
- 4 Black Phillips-head screws for speakers (3/4" length)
- One 1/16" drill bit
- 2 Rubber bumpers
Great product and they work awesome, got my 301s up on the wall !!! Thanks crutchfield .
Terry, Tallassee, AL
Bose® WB-3 brackets Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Application: The Bose WB-3 wall brackets are custom-designed for Bose 201 and 301 Series IV and V speakers only. Four interlocking metal brackets are provided--two for each speaker. Mounting hardware is supplied. The speakers can be mounted to wood studs, wooden or masonry walls, or drywall. The speakers hang approximately 1/2" from wall when mounted.
- Speakers: Before the speakers can be mounted, a bracket must first be fastened to each speaker. This requires drilling two pilot holes into the back of the speaker cabinet using the supplied 1/16" drill bit. One of the self-adhesive rubber bumpers must also be attached to each speaker.
- Wall: Once the speaker mounting locations have been selected, you must fasten one bracket per speaker to the wall using either the supplied wood screws or toggle bolts. Two pilot holes should be drilled for each speaker bracket. If you are using the wood screws, a 1/4" drill bit should be used in order to insert the supplied plastic expansion wall anchors. If you are using the toggle bolts, a 1/2" drill bit should be used to allow the toggle to be inserted completely through the drywall.
- Mounting Bracket: Width=5.009", Height=1.606", Depth=0.468"
- Screw Pattern:
- Width: 4" using outer screw holes
- Height: 0.5" using center screws (only when mounting to vertical wall stud)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I love being able to hang my speakers on the wall , you can save some space and get better sound out of the speakers . [ TERRY J Sep 03, 2018 ]
To mount existing bose speakers to wall. [ Tom Jun 14, 2018 ]
I have a pair of Bose 301's and they have a great sound for their size. Will mount a pair on the wall to compliment my older Bose book shelf speakers. Happy this product is available. [ DARREL Feb 25, 2018 ]
Best wall mounts for Bose 301 & 201 speakers (301 speakers are the best sounding Bookshelve speaker made) ???????????? [ Jay Dec 26, 2017 ]
product quality /fair price [ Charlotte Dec 15, 2017 ]
decided to wallmount my bose 301's. [ chris Oct 16, 2017 ]
To mount my speakers on the wall. [ Scott Jul 26, 2017 ]
In order to hang them on the wall [ Rob Jul 22, 2017 ]
I need to wall mount the Bose 301 speakers I purchased with these and they are made to do that. [ John Jun 12, 2017 ]
Sleek and easy install for wall mounting of the 301 speakers [ Kevin Jan 14, 2017 ]
to mount bose 301 speakers to wall [ David Dec 17, 2016 ]
I have 301's for fronts, a Bose center and ceiling surrounds. Need to complete surround sound effect from rears. [ David Nov 30, 2016 ]
I have a pair of Bose speakers at home to use with them [ THOMAS Nov 28, 2016 ]
trusted site, best product to wall mount Bose speakers [ Carl Nov 25, 2016 ]
suround sound speakers to go with my klipsch. [ Richard Aug 15, 2016 ]
missing brackets [ david Aug 14, 2016 ]
I needed the brackets to replace the Kenwood speaker brackets already mounted in the room. [ Joseph Jun 30, 2016 ]
Perfect tool for the job [ Doug Jun 02, 2016 ]
I want to mount these speakers on the wall, and you recommended these. [ PAUL Feb 03, 2016 ]
So, I could mount my bose to the wall. [ richard Feb 03, 2016 ]
My advisor Sam said too! Sam's Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=96 [ Doug Jan 13, 2016 ]
1 question already asked
This may come too late to be of help. We hung the speakers on the wall and these brackets work very well. [ AMANDA W Feb 05, 2014 ]
yes [ GARY L Jan 18, 2014 ]
Hi, They sure do. I have them mounted on my wall right now. They're actually quite slick. I would recommend them. [ RYAN J Jan 17, 2014 ]
They worked very well on the 301 speakers I purchased from Crutchfield. Enjoy Tc [ THOMAS Jan 17, 2014 ]
Brian, I used mine for a pair of 301 series IV and they are great. If you look at Crutchield's link to the owner's manual (Under the "Details" tab on the item page) it shows how they are installed. The 201/301 Series IV instructions are on page 5. [ CHRIS J Jan 17, 2014 ]
I have them on a set of series 3 so im sure they will fit series 4 the paperwork that comes with them wont match your series 4 but you just have to measure them to find the best location to attach them yourself [ MARK Jan 17, 2014 ]
the answer to brian's question is yes they will work on Bose's 301 4 Series even though I used the brackets on older Bose's 201. [ Michael Jan 17, 2014 ]
Yes. It is stated under the description for the brackets. [ Andrew Jan 17, 2014 ]