Marshall Acton II Bluetooth®
Powered Bluetooth speaker (Black)
Our take on the Marshall Acton II Bluetooth® by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Small size, big sound
Sure it's compact. But the Marshall Acton II delivers like a boss when it comes to sound. Like the legendary amps it's modeled after, the Acton II cranks out your music with impressive volume and detail. And you can simultaneously pair two devices, so you and a friend can take turns being the DJ.
Marshall Bluetooth app
The free Marshall Bluetooth app lets you wirelessly customize the settings of your Acton II and other compatible Marshall Bluetooth speakers. It's available for both Apple® and Android™ portable devices. You can adjust the EQ settings and even the intensity of the speaker's LEDs. Plus, you can pair two Acton II speakers for stereo sound.
High-quality Bluetooth audio
The system has built-in Bluetooth with high-performance aptX® audio coding, which lets you stream near-CD quality sound from compatible portable devices. And it works with regular Bluetooth, too, for use with older smartphones and tablets.
Quality sound and build
The Acton II's sturdy enclosure houses two tweeters and a woofer. Each speaker is powered by its own Class D amplifier, ensuring clarity and rich detail. The ported cabinet reinforces low frequencies to give you strong bass.
Classic Marshall looks
When it comes to look and feel, this speaker is all Marshall. It features the company's famous script logo on its woven front grille. The vinyl-covered wood cabinet has an inset brushed-brass control panel with knurled metal knobs and a toggle power switch.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX audio coding for high-fidelity streaming from compatible devices
- metal analog volume, bass, and treble control knobs
- two tweeters and one woofer, each with a Class D amplifier
- bass-reflex wood cabinet
- total system power 50 watts (10 watts x 2 for the tweeters, plus 30 watts for the woofer)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Marshall Bluetooth app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- set up and customize your Marshall Bluetooth speakers
- pair 2 Marshall Bluetooth speakers for stereo sound
- adjust LED intensity
- remotely switch between Bluetooth and stereo minijack input
- stereo minijack input
- AC power required (power cable included)
- 10-7/16"W x 6-5/16"H x 5-15/16"D
- weight: 4.53 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee