GoPro The Frames
Accessory mount for GoPro HERO4 Session camera
Our take on the GoPro The Frames by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Frames let you mount your GoPro HERO4 Session camera to existing GoPro accessory mounts. The cover is custom-sized to fit the Session specifically, and allows full access to all of the camera's buttons and connections. Package includes one standard frame, and one low-profile frame for helmet mounting.
- lets you attach your HERO4 Session camera to any GoPro mount
- includes standard frame and a low-profile frame for aerodynamic mounting
- integrated latches allow quick install and removal
- provides easy access to the shutter button and camera ports in most mounting configurations
- 1-13/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 1-5/16D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Standard Frame for HERO4 Session
- Low-Profile Frame for HERO4 Session
Overview: The Frames are accessories exclusively for the GoPro HERO4 Session action camera. The frames can be attached to any GoPro mount, and each frame includes a Thumbscrew for locking down the camera angle. Two frames are included in the package:
- Standard Frame: This frame is mounted onto a standard buckle. It holds the HERO4 Session camera into place facing in either direction. You can also orient the camera on its side in the mount. There are three side openings that allow access to the shutter/select button and connection ports. The camera frame can tilt in a range of approximately 90°. Dimensions: Width 2.147" Height 2.594" Depth 1.952"
- Low-Profile Frame: The Low-Profile Frame attaches to the buckle at the back instead of the bottom, giving it a lower overall height. Like the Standard Frame, the Low-Profile Frame has three side openings for access to the shutter/select button and connection ports. The Low-Profile Frame has a tilting range of approximately 180°. Dimensions: Width 2.262" Height 2.08" Depth 2.155"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.