Apple® Lightning® dock
With built-in headphone jack
Our take on the Apple® Lightning® dock by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Apple Lightning dock isn't just a convenient way to charge your iPhone® or iPod touch®. It can also help you get a little bit more out of your device. The dock has a built-in stereo headphone minijack connector, perfect for charging and listening at the same time with your iPhone 7.
Use your iPhone's USB recharging cable to connect the dock to your laptop. This lets you sync your iPhone while it's recharging. Or use the AC adapter that came with your phone to plug the cable into a wall outlet for simple recharging.
- for use with Lightning connector iPhone® or iPod touch®
- built-in stereo minijack connector for headphones or powered speakers
- requires iPhone's charging cable/AC adapter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- iPhone Lightning Dock
- Instruction booklet
- Warranty Summary
Diego, Canovanas, PR
Apple® Lightning® dock Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.
Apple Device Compatibility: The iPhone Lightning Dock is supported by the following iPhone & iPod touch devices.
- iPhone Models: 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, and 7 Plus
- iPod touch Models: 5th Generation (16/32/64GB), 6th Generation
Note: You can unlock your iPhone/iPod touch or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock.
Lightning Connectors: The iPhone Lightning Dock features a male Lightning connector which your compatible iPhone or iPod touch is seated on. It also features a female Lightning port to connect a Lightning-to-USB cable for charging and syncing with compatible Apple certified devices.
3.5mm Audio Output: The iPhone Lightning Dock features a 3.5mm audio output port to connect a set of headphones with an inline remote control or connect to a pair of powered speakers that feature an Aux input.
Upright Position: The iPhone Lightning Dock positions your compatible Apple iPhone or iPod touch in an upright (vertical) position - portrait mode.
Power Requirements: The iPhone Lightning Dock must must be connected to your iPhone/iPod touch device's Lightning-to-USB cable and AC power adapter. Or, it can be plugged into a free USB-A port on your computer or laptop via your iPhone or iPod touch's Lightning-to-USB cable. Can also be used with a 3rd party USB/AC power adapter.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Very handy gadget! I advise everyone! [ ANASTASIYA Jan 18, 2018 ]