Jamo S 81 CEN
Center channel speaker
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
- 1" soft dome tweeter with an integrated WaveGuide for focused high frequencies
- dual 4" polyfiber woofers for punchy bass and midrange
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with rear-firing slot port
- frequency response: 71-26,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 60 watts
- binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic grille
- 17-13/16"W x 7-1/4"H x 8-11/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Features and Specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||4|
|Frequency Response||71-26k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Jamo Studio 8 Series: The new Jamo Studio 8 series of loudspeakers has been engineered and designed to complement and seamlessly blend in today's modern environments and fashionable living spaces. Contemporary material and finish choices accentuate the clean, minimalist lines of this European design, while the compact cabinet architecture is an ideal solution for today's urban living environments.
Note: The Jamo Studio 8 series consists of Floorstanding loudspeakers (S805/S807/S809), bookshelf loudspeakers (S801/S803), center channel speakers (S81C/S83C), Dolby Atmos elevation speaker (S8ATM), and powered subwoofer (S808SW/S810SW).
Two-Way Center-Channel Loudspeaker: The S 81 CEN center-channel loudspeaker features a 1" soft-dome tweeter for smooth, refined high frequencies, and two 4" aluminized polyfiber woofers for balanced, musical low end. The integrated WaveGuide focuses the high frequency sound for dynamic, true-to-life reproduction, while the rear-firing slot port allows for better low frequency extension.
Compact Enclosure w/ Wood Accents: The S 81 CEN is specifically designed and engineered to provide exceptional output and balanced, full sound in almost any application despite it's small cabinet size. Wood accents give the speaker cabinet a handcrafted, natural look.
Magnetic Grille: The S 81 CEN comes with a fully magnetic grille (no mounting holes or push pins) for a clean, minimalistic front-baffle design, while the large woven linen grille cloth features a heavy texture which finishes off the loudspeaker's modern look.
Binding Post Terminals: The center-channel loudspeaker is equipped with a set of binding-post speaker terminals. These binding-post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single only).
Applications: The S 81 CEN is engineered for clear, balanced dialogue reproduction, making it an ideal center channel for a premium surround sound system. The WaveGuide focuses frequencies in the vocal range directly to the listening area so dialogue is clear, articulate, and realistic, and you never miss a detail.
- Placement: The Jamo S 81 CEN should be centered below or above your television, and centered with your main listening position. Ideally, they should be the same distance from the main listening position as your front speakers.
- Mounting Options: The compact cabinet of the S 81 CEN allows for extremely versatile mounting options on a table-top, shelf, stand, or piece of AV furniture. Four integrated rubber feet provide a non-slip surface. This center-channel is not designed or recommended for wall-mount installations.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.