10" commercial surface mount subwoofer (White)
Our take on the Yamaha VXS10S by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Big bass in a wall-mountable subwoofer
A Yamaha VXS10S subwoofer will bring out the bass in your background music with a big 10" driver. The bass-reflex cabinet can be surface mounted, so it doesn't sit on the floor where customers can trip over it. The subwoofer's 8-ohm setting allows use with commercial amps or regular home audio receivers. Dual voice coils make it perfect for reproducing stereo sources.
Get a free system design
- 10" surface mount subwoofer for commercial applications
- bass-reflex cabinet for smooth, distortion-free low-frequency extension
- dual voice coil configuration supports stereo sources
- 200 watts program power per voice coil (200 + 200)
- frequency range: 45-250Hz
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- 4-pin Euroblock input connector
- 4-pin Euroblock satellite output connectors for a pair of full-range speakers
- protective power limiting built in
- can be mounted in horizontal or vertical configuration to suit your space
- wall-mount hardware supplied
- 10-1/4"W x 19-3/4"H x 15-5/16"D
- weight: 36.4 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Surface-mount passive subwoofer
- Speaker bracket
- Wall bracket
- 4 Rubber spacers
- 4 Hex-bolts
- 4 Lock washers
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Phillips-head screws (lock-/flat- washers attached)
- Security cable
- Owner's Manual
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||45-250|
|Peak Power rating||0|
10" Woofer: The Yamaha VXS10SW features a 10" cone woofer with dual 8Ω voice coils. Each voice coil can handle up 200 watts continuous and 400 watts peak. The 10" woofer can handle low frequencies from 45 to 250Hz.
Bass Reflex Enclosure: The Yamaha VXS10SW utilizes a bass reflex enclosure with a tuned port for greater efficiency and bigger bass response.
Euroblock Connectors: Input connection is conveniently provided by a removable euroblock connector (4-pin), providing secure connection via screw-down terminals and allowing a system to be pre-wired before installing the subwoofer for fast snap-on convenience. Separate connector terminals are available for the input and for the loop-through wires, making it easy to jumper the speaker signal to additional speakers. The input terminal plate provides strain relief for bare wire (up to 12 AWG) and conduit tube (up to 0.5").
- Input Terminals: Terminals 2 (+) and 3 (-) are the input terminals of the loudspeaker.
- Loop-Thru Terminals: Terminals 1 (+) and 4 (-) are the loop-thru terminals to output connection to other speakers.
Surface-Mount Bracket: The included surface-mount bracket system and hardware allow you to mount the subwoofer to a wall or ceiling.
Rubber Feet: Rubber feet are included if you simply want to mount the passive subwoofer on the floor.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Frequently Compared With
10" commercial surface mount subwoofer$339.00 each
JBL Control® 23-1
3" 2-way surface mount speaker for distributed audio systems
JBL Control® HST
Weather-resistant surface mount speaker for distributed audio systems
Bose® FreeSpace® DS 40SE
4-1/2" weather-resistant surface-mount speaker for distributed audio systems