RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4"
Balanced adapter cable, male XLR to male 1/4" TRS (25-foot)
Our take on the RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4" by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
In studio applications that require a balanced cable, these handmade, ultra-quiet cables set the standard for quality and value.
- two 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- pure copper spiral shield (95% coverage)
- capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- resistance: 23 ohms/1000 feet
- flexible, durable matte PVC jacket
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 25' Balanced-line Lo-Z mic cable (terminated by a male 1/4" connector on one end and a male XLR connector on other end)
James, Christiansted, VI
RapcoHorizon XLR to 1/4" Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published.
Q & A
Why did you buy this?
The quality of the product [ Norberto Mar 06, 2017 ]
It was the correct recommendation by a knowledgeable Crutchfield advisor for my mixer to powered speaker connections... even when the tech support at the speaker company recommended something that could possibly produce noise....(ie: balanced vs. unbalanced cables) [ Gary Jun 02, 2018 ]
Need long cord with high quality to connect mixer to speakers [ Gregg Dec 20, 2016 ]